• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heavy Tanks(Double battles)

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
Slaking @ Life orb
Ability: Traunt
EVs: 252 attack/252 speed/4 sp def
Nature: Adament
- Return
- Bulldoze
- Focuspunch/Brick Break
- Rock Slide

This big guy is my lead. It hits amazingly hard. I rarely ever switch it out. It gets STAB with return. Bulldoze and rockslide for the great rock/ground combination plus they hit all the opponents. Then Focus punch for a heavy hitting fighting type move. Or brick break for the no flinch chance and reflect breaking.

Cradily @ Leftovers
Ability: Suction cups
EVs:252 HP/252 Def/4 sp def
Nature: Calm
- Gastro Acid
- Confuse Ray/toxic
- Ingrain
- Energy ball

Cradily is amazing partner for Slaking. It uses Gastro Acid to negate Slakings traunt, so it can hit hard every turn. Then its ability Suction Cups negates any moves from the opponent that make Slaking or Cradily to switch out. It has leftovers and ingrain to regain health. Confuse ray and toxic is to obviously inflict status to the enemies. Although confuse ray is more favorable then toxic because Slaking will KO things so quick toxic won't do much. And then energy ball for STAB attacking move.

Aggron @Absorb ball/Rocky helmet
Ability: Sturdy
EVs:252 Attk/252 Hp/4 def
Nature: Impish
-Iron head
- Avalanche
- Stone edge
- Earthquake

I want Aggron to be my defensive wall/dragon killer. Iron Head for STAB. Avalanche for ground and dragon types. Stone edge for STAB and earthquake as an all-around good move. Also EQ hits all opponents. Absorb Ball is in case a surf hits it. Or just rocky helmet for added damage.

Or this Aggron

Aggron @ Iron ball
Ability: Heavy metal
EVs:252 attk/252def/ 4 HP
Nature: Adament
- Heavy Slam
- Dragon tail
- Curse/Rock polish
- Smack down/Stone edge

This one is fun. A combination of heavy metal and iron ball makes sure Heavy slam always hits hard. Dragon tail to make the opponent switch and to hit dragons for super effective damage. Curse is for raising its attack and its defense, or rock polish for more of a sweeping type thing. Then smack down to knock down flying types and levitate users, for anothers pokemons earthquake or bulldoze. Or, stone edge for a more powerful hit.

Swampert @ Liechi berry
Ability: Torrent
EVs:252 attk/252 speed/4 sp def
Nature: Jolly
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Outrage
- Rest

Ahh. My favorte set from Gen 4 for swampert. I haven't changed it. Substitute is a relible way of losing HP. Plus more durablity. Liechi berry gives it an attack boost with torrent to make Waterfall hit good with STAB. Plus, waterfall has that flinch chance. Earthquake is for STAb plus it hits all the opponents. Outrage is to cause major damage. And rest is to recover HP.

Crygonal @ ???
Ability: Levitate
EVs:252 HP/ 252 Def/ 4 sp def
Nature: Modest/Relaxed
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Ice beam/Toxic
- Substitute

Crygonal is the only one I haven't tested out yet. I figure it can use substitute to last longer. Reflect and light screen so the team members can last longer. Then ice beam to get STAB and inflict damage. Or toxic to stall and kill.

Confagrigus @ Lum berry
Ability: Mummy
EVs:252 Sp attk/252 HP. 4 speed
Nature: Timid
- Will o wisp
- Hex
- Energy ball
- Psychic

Cofagrigus is tied with Dusknoir as my favorite ghost type. Its ability, Mummy, makes it awesome. It uses will o wisp to inflict status along with attack lowering. Hex is for STAB and to be used in combination with Will o Wisp. Energy ball is for a Sp attack move. Psychic is for fighting type that Hex cant hit. Lum berry is there for any toxics that come its way.

So please rate my team. Again, this team is for double battles. I've used some of the team together before, but not all like this. Have fun!

chanseychansey77

Elite Trainer
Slaking!?! Less risky with a Gastro Acid Pokemon, but I'd give it Slack Off. Can't be too careful with all these Fighting-Types running around. The Absorb Bulb doesn't give you an immunity to Water. Serperior will do Cryogonal's job SO much better. He isn't out sped by Terrakion, isn't weak to Mach Punch, doesn't get razed by Aqua Jet... Serperior's just better. And he can do Gastro Acid plus Screens and Leech Seed.

Zenosparadox

Happiny<3
Okay thanks for the feedback. So I will replace focus punch on Slaking with Slack off.

Then to replace crygonal

Serperior @ Light Clay
Ability: Overgrow
EVs:16 HP/240 Spd/ 252 Sp attk
Nature: Timid
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Glare
- Energy Ball

Haxorusfan

Dragon Trainer
If you want a dual screens pokemon, try Bronzong. He can arlso learn stealth rock witch your party lacks