• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heed thy pocket monster art!

Primalx

Pokemon fan art I've drawn. Sorry If I don't have much to say. D:

D1CdA.png

qu2Jn.png

pfDaC.png

el9bb.png

3Opd2.png

qerzC.png

rSRHq.png

yKDdq.png

wnmnb.png

m20Po.png

pokemon.png

My monster comic:
bh9Ob.png

http://www.drunkduck.com/Ultranimal/

Last edited:
Your art is quite exquisite, it has a personality of it's own. I love the thick black lines you use as it seems to accentuate a particular expression. To be precise, your art pops, helping to draw attention to and gives a genuine cartoon like feel.

I won't comment upon the uneven perspectives in your drawings because I find that such lopsidedness adds to the charm of your art... (would you look at that, I did comment upon the unevenness), but no matter, the critical part is that, your art is full of impact.

In other words, I like it. :)

Ones that I particularly liked would be the ones with Scrafty, Gulpin, and Forretress in them.

That is a very nice rendition of Electivire. Though I don't know where the outfit or Mjolnir is from is it safe to say that its holding the hammer of Thor?

Primalx

Vanilla: Oh, nice picks. :} Out of those three, which is the best?

Thanks, yeah thats Thor's hammer, Mjolnir. I was trying to think of what pokemon would be worthy enough to hold it and Electivire seemed to stand out in that respect. Anybody that gets ahold of Mjolnir and is worthy, also gets a helmet and cape upon transforming according to the comics about Thor. {At least thats what I got from it.}

= = = = =

I would like to thanks the artists, Yilx and Eiffel, if you can find them, their poke art is awesome. D: I thank Yilx because he told me his method/settings and tools for drawing. Same with Eiffel {I THINK I talked to him, like 2-3 years ago, either that, or I was reading his reply to somebody who had the same question I did. X D } Now both those methods I've known for over a year, but only now can I actually utilize it. Now about how I managed to get skilled enough/good enough to draw like this/at this level of art, I'm still figuring that out. I have several theories and I'll see which it is. :{

= = = = =

Now for some new art.

Primeape's evolution!
34CaU.png

Fan art for a really awesome game I played last year!
aEidF.png

Last edited:
Amongst the three I had chosen, the most outstanding one in my opinion would be... Gulpin! The contrast between the beautiful and the ugly is what really gets me. :p

For me, this style of art is something I like to look at. However, if I were to learn and draw it, I don't think I would fare well. Since I'm the perfectionist type, and proportions are everything to me. When I draw a limb or eye and they look odd compared to the whole picture, it bugs me and I wouldn't be able to settle down until that oddity has been fixed. Though its queer that I'm not at all bothered when I see your drawings. Maybe it is because your drawings look imbalanced but are actually artistically balanced, therefore I... ~sigh~ I don't even know what I'm talking about.

Anyways, what tools do you use for this style? and what is that really awesome game you played last year?

EnvyTheirGreed

Just keep swimming~
I LOVE YOUR ARTWORK~
It's so comic like.
I just wish it were shaded a little, because it kinda blinded me for a minute. Lol.

Primalx

Vanilla: Ah that work. Gothitelle is using psychic attack on Gulpin. :} Interesting analysis you made.

I see what your saying about my art. Also, I use to have that problem, but I said "whatever" and ignored those quirks when drawing so that I could be faster at it. I just try to make sure that it doesn't look noticeable, lol.

I use a tablet and draw on photoshop elements 6. The awesome game that I played last year was Gyakuten Kenji. :}

EnvytheirGreed: Thank you. :} About shading, what do you mean? Only kind I know is the crosshatch shading. I sometimes use it like in the scrafty pic and in my sig. D:

= = = = =

Also, time for some new art. It is a remake of an older art. It's accelgor and bellosom.
mZwhG.png

EnvyTheirGreed

Just keep swimming~
EnvytheirGreed: Thank you. :} About shading, what do you mean? Only kind I know is the crosshatch shading. I sometimes use it like in the scrafty pic and in my sig. D:

= = = = =

Also, time for some new art. It is a remake of an older art. It's accelgor and bellosom.
mZwhG.png

Yes, kind of like your signature. Just a little more depth I guess, if you want to call it that. Just because the black on white is very powerful. Lol. But I really do enjoy the overall quality of the artwork~

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
The artwork is amazing!
I like it! Keep it up! :D

EnvyTheirGreed

Just keep swimming~
The latest ones are just soooo cute.