• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heeelllooo?!?

If you could live in a pokemon game, which one would you live in?

• Red or blue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diamond and Pearl

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Electricbluewolf

*pours beans down the waterslide*
Hi im electricbluewolf! (Ebw) I've been playing pokemon all my life and have loads of stuff about it.( I also play a load of other games. Just ask! I have no idea what im doing and i know one person (Charaligator) Can you all tell me if my profile picture has work? I dont know what to do!;132;;

Skull-Kid

Welcome to the forums!

Please read the rules and if you have any question just VM/PM me or a member of staff. We'd be gald to help you out. Have fun here! :)

I'll add you as friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
You need to put IMG tags around the url. So it should be [*IMG]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/7130/mysprites.png[*/IMG], only without the stars.

Edge Master

I'm back!
hi welcome to the forums! you have a sweet username. i wish i was an electricbluewolf.
and nice sig i like the wailord one. so yeah just make sure you know the rules. and have fun!