• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Heeey!

BillParrot

Hi!

Just 19 days before Pokemon X & Y release and today I was just amazed watching the new freatures for connection and wi-fi new things when I said to me:

-Hey Bill, you don't have friends do you?
-Yoh.

So why don't register to a forum and make gates between another people from around the world? Sounds great doesn't it?

PD: Nice to meet you all, hope I can help you all xD :025n172:

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me

L.F.D.

Monek_OP

bernie2016
MONEK STRIKES AGAIN, BEATING OUT EVERYONE BUT DARATO, WHO SEEMINGLY SPAMMED THE NEWBIE LOUNGE WITH A SHORT COPY-PASTE...

Welcome to the forums! Like already stated, try checking out 6th Discussion, you'll fit well there! There should be a prompt for you to read the rules, do that! Do it for every section you post in. You never known when an angry mod can ruin your day with an odd technicality. Also try to spice up that sig of your's! It's actually fun, browsing the fan-art shops, and an on-the-rise shop in my signature has a limited number of things ... Also try Daedric Design and Mew's Mystical Mansion.

If you ever want a bro, VM (visitor message), PM (private message), or FR (friend request) me!