• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hehehe, would you like to battle my Pikachu gang?

Status
Not open for further replies.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
Well this is kind of a joke team thrown together from 6 competitive Pikachus pooled by 4 of my friends, and I need some improvements on it before doing any further battles

Pikachu
Jolly
Focus Band

Captivate
Light Screen
Rain Dance
Charm

Pikachu
Timid
Light Ball

Nasty Plot
Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Ice)
Thunderbolt

Pikachu
Jolly
Light Ball

Brick Break
Reversal
Iron Tail
Return

Pikachu
Timid
Leftovers

Substitute
Protect
Toxic
Wish

Pikachu
Naive
Light Ball

Surf
Dynamicpunch
Thunder
Hidden Power (Fire)

Pikachu
Jolly
Sitrus Berry

Toxic
Sweet Kiss
Wish
Attract

3 sweeps, 3 utility

did 5 battles offline with friends
won 3
lost a close one
got completely walled by a Garchomp on the 5th :(

any criticisms?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
not a problem i could win just by using earthquake

DooblyDooHaxorus

Sometimes On.....
I guess I will. I'm not THAT good, but yeah, I'm bored, so i'll try xD

Oh and I love the Brock Obama sig :3

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
not a problem i could win just by using earthquake

Thats what THEY thought, but the only things that can outspeed me all the time and still hit me hard with Earthquake is Garchomp, which accounted for 1 loss. Since I'm not fighting Ubers, my 2 sweeps can usually 1HKO or 2HKO most enemy sweeps depending, and with 5 battles already done its quite appearant. Maybe I should do a bit more just to collect more data.

And thanks for liking my campaign banner. Obama/Biden 12 ftw

DooblyDooHaxorus

Sometimes On.....
Wait what was on his team then?

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
Wait what was on his team then?

all 5 were very generic competitive teams, managed to beat 3 and lose a close one, but the 5th one had one uber-Garchomp, probably a scarf-chomp, which completely walled my entire team as all my pokemon were 1HKO for him, except those 2 with protect and sub but they couldn't get a toxic out because if they didn't protect then the garchomp would be faster and kill then with earthquake in one hit.

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
it has to be a fast sweep with Earthquake to wall my entire team, and it has to either have like 130 Base ATK or has above 90 base ATK with STAB ground, and above 100 speed to be sure to outspeed ALL my Pikachus. I don't see much grounds that can do that AND survive 2 surfs as stuff like Dugtrio are too frail and stuff like Bastidoon are too slow and Swampert and Quagsire are 4x weak to grass knot. The only viable counters are the likes of Metagross but it takes neutral from Thunderbolt, and that's what the 2 focus bands are for, to stall a bit for me to set up and force them out , then 1 or 2HKO whatever comes in by swapping into my physical or special sweep.

[GS]

Staring at my phone
This thread is basically spam, and it's a bit of a joke team, since
there's really nothing to rate TBH.

*Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.