• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hell...o

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kayoss

'Sup, Serebii forums. This is kayoss. I appear to be pretty new here, but don't call me a noob like many new people, because I'm not the "idiot" kind. Hopefully I can find some intelligent members to associate with. ;)

I pretty much only play the TCG, dumped the rest of the game a looong time ago. But I figure there's no point in quitting the part I've come to love. I also use photoshop, as it might be apparent to see. Maybe I'll check out the fanart section in a lil' while...

But so yeah, enough about me, now it's up to you people to show what a welcome thread is all about.

PhQnix

Think Different
Welcome to the big ol' world of SPPF (Serebii's Pokemon Pages Forums.) *Gah* - I was so sure it was Place's.
Enjoy your stay, try and make it a long one. Don't worry many people here don't have anything to do with all aspects of Pokemon, hell I don't have anything to do with any of the aspects of pokemon any more.
Also nice banner, matches your avatar well.

PM me if you need help, though it would appear that you won't.

Last edited:
K

Kayoss

/\Triforce/\ said:
Welcome to the big ol' world of SPPF (Serebii's Pokemon Place Forums.)
Enjoy your stay, try and make it a long one. Don't worry many people here don't have anything to do with all aspects of Pokemon, hell I don't have anything to do with any of the aspects of pokemon any more.
Also nice banner, matches your avatar well.

PM me if you need help, though it would appear that you won't.
Thank you, especially the last comment. =)

I never thought of the coordination between my ava and my sig, maybe I could try something out with that.... yeah, I will.

Anybody else got welcomes up their sleeve?

Wolf Goddess

~Lupo Di Autunno~
/\Triforce/\ said:
Welcome to the big ol' world of SPPF (Serebii's Pokemon Pages Forums.)

Fixed.

Anyways, welcome. Read the rules and all that jazz. You seem pretty intelligent, so I'm sure that you'll do fine here.

K

Kayoss

Wolf Goddess said:
Fixed.

Anyways, welcome. Read the rules and all that jazz. You seem pretty intelligent, so I'm sure that you'll do fine here.
Why thank you. It's nice to get comments such as that here, especially from the moderating team.

And don't worry about me reading the rules, that's done and done. A bit lengthy, but no reason for me to go against them if that's how this place is run.

C

+Chaos Blade+

Yes, Kayoss, welcome to Serebii.net Forums, a hectic Atlantis that hasn't sunk yet after nearly two years. XD

Yes, you'll find an assortment of things to do. Check out the Fan Fiction area if possible. Authors are starting to fire up like crazy!

+Kayoss Blade+ XP

K

Kayoss

Authors are starting to fire up like crazy!
I'll bring a can of gasoline. ;)

But why not, I'll check out fan fiction. Probably won't have the patience to read through an entire one, but I'll check if anything catches my eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.