• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello! :3

ZuZu-Chan

Squeenix Lover
Hi there!

I'm not really new to the forums, since I've been creeping around for years, but this is the first time that I had the guts to actually start posting. I hope you're friendly here, because I'm the type of person who tries to be serious when discussing, but I end up sounding like an idiot, and people tend to get annoyed by it D:

According to my family I started watching Pokemon when I was 3, and played the first games when they came to my country. (though I never owned them, I just borrowed them from friends who had a Gameboy, haha). I rewatched the first and second generations when I was 6, and now I'm rewatching it all again (I'm soon 16) because I stopped watching the Anime when the fourth gen. started. But this time I'm trying to complete the whole thing, and catching up before Best Wishes ends :3

I never stopped playing the games though, so I still have all of the new ones, even though I have no idea what has happened so far in the Anime. (I'm guessing Ash still hasn't managed to win the League).

Besides the Pokemon games, I love Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy and Assassin's Creed.

urgh, that's a long introduction...Sorry 'bout that >.>

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
Feel free to do, well, basically everything within the limits of the rules, and ask any questions if you are unsure of anything. Lurking for a few years is a bit extreme, but hey, welcome to the forums! Oh, and get a sig soon.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Welcome to Serebiiforums. I don't really have anything original to say, other than welcome, but you have the above poster to listen to. I'm just here to say Hi.

heyy welcome to the forums :) if you need help with anything(linking url's to pictures, colorz and sizesor anything) feel free to ask :) also feel free to check out my art shop by clicking on the banner in my signature(i can help you make your signature to) :)

Go, ahead! Have good time! I only signed on 11 days ago and I already have 32 friends!
Stuff moves fast around here! You'll have good time!

omotayostorm

omotayostorm
You mean forum games? Oh, and don't jack other people's threads, it's bad SORRY I DONT GET this stuff my friend told me that there was this thing called i dont really remember somthing like anime battle. also is doing this bad and do you nknow how i can do the anime battle thing

arbiter7x

Brock Obama
it's k, just go read around the "Anime Style Battling" section of the Forum (Scroll down at the home page of the forum) and read the guidelines and stuff to familiarise yourself with it, then jump in!

ZuZu-Chan

Squeenix Lover
Thank you for the welcomes :3

Arceus94

Welcome~
If there's anything on your mind, feel free to ask me

CharizardandMewtwo

A tough cookie :3
ASSASSIANS CREED
dude, I shall literally NEVER get annoyed with you x3
But, seriously, even if you hasn't of liked AC still would have said...

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have great fun here, it's good to see you posted at last! XD
Good luck! ("with what?" "... haven't thought about that yet... with...stuff...)
x333333
Happy Foruming! ^-^

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to starting to post on sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.