• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello, a new member rollin' on through

Silent_Jay

Hello all, I'm Jay and I r lik Pokamonz (oddly enough). Joined up for Pokemon games discussion, help and trading. and ofcourse general chat with new people.

I'm not new to the games. I've been happily playing them since the good 'ol days of Red and Blue, and have been following the main games through the years to this rather funky 4th Generation. However I've only ever really been a casual player (i.e, beat the E4 and collect all the 'mons) but now that the WiFi opens up lot's of different and exciting oppotunities I'd like to become more involved in the 'scene'.
I know about EV's and IV's but thats as far as it goes. I'm a complet n00b when it comes to actually building competitive teams and trading. I've already traded a little; I've got pretty much all the legendaries now that were event-item needed but I wouldn't know if they would be legit or not as I know alot of hacking plauges the scene, but would be nice to find some 'untouched' Poke's that I can raise myself. But I guess you guys will be nice enough to help me through my n00bness.

Anyways see you around and hope I'll enjoy my time here.

-J

treespyro

Vintage much?
Yes Go Block of Text

Have Fun and Try not to get yourself owned in those threads

Have Fun, Enjoy yourself and Follow Rules.

Never Trust users under the age of 17, You can never trust them

Silent_Jay

Exenzel

Hi Jay I'm Exenzel, I'm new here too. Hope we can be buds.

And if you have any high IV legendaries I can evolve them to their super secret stages for you.

Not true at all.

Silent_Jay

Nah thats alright ;)

Kashinn

One Step At A Time.
Welcome to Serebii! I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here. I'm looking forward to having wi-fi battles as well, as soon as my team's ready.

omg hey! xD I was 17 once too! And so were you~ =P

ShinxesAreCute

I srsy am a Shinx
Hi there. Don't forget to read the rules.