• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello again. <3

Hello everyone, I really don't think many people will remember me since I haven't posted in awhile, but I thought I'd make a returning thread. My name's Rubi aka Hollyn. I'm 19 years old and I've been a hardcore Pokemon fan ever since I was 7 years old. I had been interested in it since I was 6, but what really sparked up my interest was watching Pokemon the First Movie and winning a Pokemon coloring contest on my 7th birthday on an Alaskan cruise ship! Ever since then everyone has known me for being in love with Pokemon. (Note: Plushie photo is outdated, that was from 6 years ago.)

The time period I posted the most on Serebii was when Diamond and Pearl just came out in Japan, because Pokemon Pearl was the first game I ever imported from Japan. Back then I could not read any Japanese, but after taking 6 semesters (as of next month) of Japanese in college, I can read and understand the games very well! I won't be importing X/Y though, as it is a worldwide release and importing a Japanese 3DS as well isn't within my budget at the moment. So I feel slightly saddened that it is region locked, as I can read them now. But Serebii holds many importing memories for me (also shipping memories! Contestshipping and Ikarishipping!) and without this site I would of never thought of importing them. So thank you. <3

I hope I get to meet new and old friends on here. In the past, I made many great Poke friends on this site and hope to make many more. I wish to have many memories of playing X/Y with Serebii members just like when D/P were released.

:172bros:​

RoySceptile

Bakaner
Welcome back to the forums.
We never met, but it's always nice to meet new people.

Thanks everyone. ^^ <3

Glad to see im not the only one with fond serebii memories back when D/P were brand new : ) Not bad plushie collection! Have you gotten any more plushies in the six years? Glad you're back and I do hope you enjoy your time with the community! Now dust off your pokéballs and get cracking!

My plushie collection has indeed increased since all those years ago! However, I haven't gotten around to taking an updated picture as of yet. Maybe after I do some spring cleaning I will. The only bummer is I don't have many Poke Dolls anymore since the US Pokemon Center Online store shut down. Now I only get those if my dad travels to Japan. I do import some of the UFO plushies, however, I haven't as of lately. :<

Poképro1992

Pokémon Pro
Thanks everyone. ^^ <3

My plushie collection has indeed increased since all those years ago! However, I haven't gotten around to taking an updated picture as of yet. Maybe after I do some spring cleaning I will. The only bummer is I don't have many Poke Dolls anymore since the US Pokemon Center Online store shut down. Now I only get those if my dad travels to Japan. I do import some of the UFO plushies, however, I haven't as of lately. :<

At least you have a pokemon centre! Where I am we dont have one :( Though I am fortunate my mum had good connections where she worked so I kept getting free pokemon centre Japan merch from everyone when I was very young :) Plus i've made my own occasoinal visits to the ones in Tokyo and Osaka! So what would you say is your favourite plushie? You gota have a special favourite at least : D

Last edited:

Iron_Evan

Inexperienced Poster
Wow, so it's been a bit since you really cracked down on here, huh. Anyways, welcome back! I'm new-new here. I'm always jealous of the people that learned Japanese only to play the games that were released in Japan first, that's some real dedication. That's really cool.