• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello, All

Spiteful Murkrow

Early Game Encounter
I'm not fully sure what's supposed to go into these introductory threads, but hi. Long time lurker, a couple friends from an offsite RPing / fanfic circle kinda suckered me into joining due to there being a fanfiction contest and all. (Solovino, I blame you!)

As you can probably tell, I like a few other series beyond Pokemon, especially one with psychic kids that has a horrible localization track record. I'm a fairly avid gamer in general with a hefty RPG bent, though have been focusing on handhelds as of late due to life becoming busier. I have started to watch a little more anime than is likely healthy for me. I've had some experience writing, not sure if it's GOOD writing, but others seem to enjoy it. I also help conduct a couple Pokemon-related things in meatspace. Nothing official, but it's still a little thing that's fun for others in the same boat as I am.

I can't really peg favorite mons, since there's so many of them, and my tastes are constantly evolving with the 'dex. But all in all, I'd say my favorite mon is one with a lovable and well-defined personality.

So... Er... Hi? I'm not sure how active I'll be here, but I'm looking forward to getting to know those of you that I haven't already run into in some way, shape, or form offsite.

Last edited:

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
Welcome! If you need help or a friend, just let me know! Have fun!

Also, if you like writing, I have an RPG Sign-up going on right now, so maybe you can check it out!

Venia Silente

[](int x){return x;}
Welcome here, SpitefulMurkrow, and sorry to have dragged you to this place :p

Hope you can have a good time here, despite meatspace interference and the such. There are clubs of fans of various stuff, there's roleplaying, and some other stuff that might be of your interest. Feel free to PM or visitor-message

Umbramatic

The Ghost Lord
-Hugs the Murkrow-

I'm not active much here anymore, but still nice to see you here, man.

(It's Umbra, by the way. :p )

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.