1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Amigos!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Bebop, Sep 13, 2009.

1. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

How are you guys doing tonight? [Well, its near 12 PM where I'm at.] Either way, I'm a new member on this fourm and deciced to join to fourm to meet new people and share question and answers on Pokemon Topics. (And maybe challange a few people to battle or two. >:D)

2. Zwitter™

Zwitter™ Surhomme

yo dude!!
    welcome mate!!!

makesure you read the rules and just have a good time!

3. Skull-Kid

Skull-Kid Well-Known Member

Hi and Welcome to the forum!

It's quite easy to meet new friends here and if you're looking for a challenge there's plenty of people looking for one :)

12PM?! You must really like Pokemon XD(duh)

If you have any questions just ask me, a member of staff, or any one on the forum really XD Hope you enjoy the forum! I'll be your first friend :)

4. Crystal_Power

Crystal_Power The Champion!

Welcome, sure hope you're able to have the time here you're hoping for!~ ^-^

5. SkinnySweatyMan

SkinnySweatyMan Well-Known Member

12 pm = noon, no?

¡Bienvenido Bebop! ¡Tena diversión aquí! (I'm not sure if this is correct - it's been quite some time since I studied Spanish.)

6. Bebop

Bebop Active Member

I think that's correct. I took Spanish for two years and Japanese for four. Luckily, they pronouce thier vowels the same. :D

7. SkinnySweatyMan

SkinnySweatyMan Well-Known Member

Nice!

Oh yeah. Spanish and Japanese, for being so different, are so similar. I like to teach my Japanese friends some Spanish every now and then. It seems to come so easy to them. I kind of want to get back into Spanish again.

8. Skull-Kid

Skull-Kid Well-Known Member

lolz XD sorry XD

9. danzo

danzo Master in Training

Hey! I'm new too! I joined to learn more in-depth stuff about Pokemon. I always thought I new lots until joining serebii.