• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello, awsome Serebii Forums users

QuailMan

Carpe Jugulum
Hi, everybody! I just got the courage to make an account after lurking around for a long time. I should have made one sooner. I guess I'm ready to contribute to SPPf myself ;)

Mimori Kiryu

Hi! :D Welcome to SPPf, glad to see another lurker turn member. :) Read the rules and PM me if you have any questions. and, omg, I love your username. <3 Is it based off of the old cartoon Doug on Nickelodeon? If it is, sweet~

QuailMan

Carpe Jugulum
Thanks! I will (I've all ready skimmed them). and no, my username is the result of a bout of randomness I had while naming my pearl character.

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
Holy shit, another (sort of) smart person!!

Welcome, please enjoy your stay. Make sure the n00bs don't rape ya! :D

Ethan

Banned
Well the only awesome member here is me, but thats okay newbies make mistakes. I'll let you slide this time but second offences will be reported.

;)

QuailMan

Carpe Jugulum
Whoops, I'm so sorry, should I change the title to "Hello, awesome Serebii Forums user and everybody else"? :) But seriously, how would I do that? Change the title, I mean

Last edited:

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
You can't, only mods can.

QuailMan

Carpe Jugulum
Oh, ok. Thanks for the info. I'll just have to get it right the first time then.