1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, beautiful people

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by SSJCharizard, Mar 25, 2013.

1. SSJCharizard

SSJCharizard Member

What's up? I'm new here as my post count suggests. I love Pokemon, as my presence here suggests. One of my favorite Pokemon, as my username suggests is Charizard, but I love lots of Pokemon. I even really like Vanilluxe; I think I'm one of the only ones though :p Anyway, I figured I'd come here and meet some people who love Pokemon because, unfortunately, a lot of my real life friends aren't big on Pokemon.

2. Dew Watatsumi

Dew Watatsumi Water Type E-3

Well, welcome to serebii. As you can see, you can tell what's my favorite pokémon. Though I have a lot more which I'm too lazy to post. But I do love water types

3. Razor Leafeon

Razor Leafeon The Shadow Remains Cast!

If only my favorite pokemon was that evident (Venusaur)
    Anyways, welcome! Always glad to see new members.

4. SSJCharizard

SSJCharizard Member

Water types are good. I don't really have a favorite or least favorite type. I do like Mudkips though, and I've been saying that way before it was a meme, so I really do like Mudkips. My favorite water type right now is Feraligatr though because he's like really cool.
    EDIT: And hey, Doggie, thanks for the welcome. I see from your sig that you're an Espeon, that's cool, it's my favorite Eeveelution.

5. Dew Watatsumi

Same here, I've liked mudkips before they were cool.

6. Keera

Keera Eeveelution Fanatic

Welcome to the forums!! And I guess it's kind of obvious what my favorite pokemon is, too, haha.
    ;133;

7. SSJCharizard

SSJCharizard Member

Daikenki: Yeah, I picked Mudkip in Sapphire all those years ago.
    Keera: Yeah, I'm gonna guess Eevee. I've had an Eevee plush toy for years actually, I keep it on my shelf next to my desk.

8. Keera

Awww, I have an Eevee plush, too! It's not an official one, though, it's one that somebody made for me. Makes it that much more special ^_^
    I just love pokemon plushes in general, haha.

9. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Welcome to SPPF, enjoy your stay. :635:

10. blisseytank

blisseytank Member

Hi!
    Welcome! I think my favourite pokemon is Pigeot.
    And i know how you feel about the underloved Vanilluxe!
    It is an awsome pokemon, and its shiny form is lovely!

11. SSJCharizard

SSJCharizard Member

Keera: I have a 3ft Tyranitar, 1ft Squirtle, 8" Chikorita, Cyndaquil, and Totodile, 6" Umbreon, a 3" Lapras and Eevee and Axew, and like four Pikachus haha
    Boss: Thanks, seems cool so far.
    blissey: I know, right? An ice cream Pokemon is just so hilariously awesome.

12. Dew Watatsumi

those are abnormal sizes, except squirtle

13. SSJCharizard

SSJCharizard Member

Well plushies aren't supposed to be actual size most of the time. Though...an actual size Snorlax plushie would make an awesome comfy chair :)

14. Dew Watatsumi

Oh, you meant plushies.
    I do have an Oshawott plush*hugs him* I will get a buizel or something so he wont be lonely

15. Keera

Holy cow!!! 3ft Tyrannitar? That's freaking huge xDD I just have a smaller normal plushie sized Eevee and Flareon~
    Plus I have other crocheted Pokemon that I've made but.. actually, I think all that I have left are the Articuno and the Spheal. But they're small, too. Especially the Articuno XD

16. SSJCharizard

SSJCharizard Member

Yeah, the Tyranitar was for Christmas way back in the Johto day. Actually, most of them were from when Gen1 and Gen2 were new (except Umbreon and Axew were from the past year). I actually kinda want all the Eeveelution plushies.
    And that's pretty cool that you crochet Pokemon!

17. Keera

I want to one day get customs of all of the Eeveelutions ^^
    And haha thank you!~

18. Princess Raspberyl

Princess Raspberyl ~Shining One~

Hey, welcome to the forums. =P I just have a Pikachu (My favorite Pokemon :p) and Pansage plushie D8 Two Pikachu ones to be exact, they're like mah babies and I cherish them :p

19. SSJCharizard

SSJCharizard Member

Keera: I would have imagined you already would have made your own complete set of Eeveelutions :p
    Rasperyl: Thanks! btw, your sig made me lol

20. Keera

I know, right! I really need to, haha. I have made an Eevee, but I used a pattern for it and didn't really like it that much x.x
    Once I finish my commissions, I may work on that~~