1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello! But I'm not new...

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by chosen_one386, May 28, 2007.

1. chosen_one386

chosen_one386 Angel of Chaos

Hello Serebii forums! Yes, as you can see by my join date, I'm CERTAINLY not new, but I just wanted to say hi. I've got Diamond, so if anyone wants to talk or discuss, just feel free to PM me. Amoung my other interests other than Pokemon, I like the Warriors series (the one about the cats), Monk (show about an OCD detective on USA), tennis, piano, and Kamichama Karin (best manga series ever). So, if you want to become friends or just come to me for some of my great wisdom (JK) if you are in need of someone to talk or rant to, just PM me. While I'm here, let me just tell you how I came to be a member here.

*has flashback. Screen shows you a lonely 8th grade girl surfing the net during computor class*

I wasn't lonely, I had friends, but they hated Pokemon. This was just after the Groudon and Kyogre episodes had been shown here. I was typing in stuff on Team Magma (yes, they are the greatest) and found a fanfic. I clicked on it and laughed my head off. That fanfic was Poketalk, written by Typhlogirl. I laughed, printed it out, and laughed some more as I showed it to my Pokehater friends. They laughed as well. I still have that fanfic printed out too and it is on my desk always.

*screen shows girl going up to her parents*

After I found out this was a forum where people (my age and older even) got together and talked Pokemon, I asked my parents if I could join. They said...

"NO!"

So, I decided to join anyway and here I am, a year and a half later and they still don't know that I joined.

Still, that was the best decision I had made in my life. I found friends here and enjoyed actually getting to talk and discuss my hobby *coughobsessioncough*.

So, I'll see you guys around! Thanks for listening to my story! And have a great summer (for those in the northern hemisphere, since I believe winter is beginning in the southern hemisphere).