1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everybody!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by CAMO, Jan 5, 2013.

1. CAMO

CAMO ??? Trainer

Hi, my name is CAMO, but you don't have to use all caps. I'm a little new here so if anyone wants to know me a bit better, then PM me or post on this thread. By the way, my favorite type is fighting, and my favorite pokemon is Gallade. I just started this about New Years so happy 2013 everyone! I hope I'll like it here!

2. CAMO

CAMO ??? Trainer

Oh, and could somebody tell me how to change your profile picture? If anyone can, thanks!

3. trident20

trident20 ground types

you can edit your whole profile and picture in settings. its next to your user na e and such. have a good time here!

4. Tancar911

Tancar911 V Where's Squirtle?

you change your profile pick in settings at the top of the site, should be various options on your left when you click it

5. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

Welcome to Serebii.~ And, like the others said, you have to settings...on the side it should say 'edit profile picture'. :)

6. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

7. CAMO

CAMO ??? Trainer

Thanks, how does it look?

8. CAMO

CAMO ??? Trainer

And one more thing, t0pcAt or Brooke, how did you get a pic for a signature? I tried once but it didn't work as you can see a tiny question marked box at the bottom of my signature.

9. AphoticVoid

AphoticVoid Pokémon Trainer

Hello and welcome CAMO! It appears your favorite Pokémon is my favorite Pokémon as well. If you want to add an image, first go to your signature editing options. Once there, hover the mouse cursor above the little icons that are located in the section above where you are supposed to type stuff. There should be an icon that sort of looks like a picture. Click it. Then a small window will pop up asking for the location of the picture that you want to put. Type in the URL, or if it is in your computer, select the tab that says Computer (forgot what it actually says). After that, click Done and you will have your desired picture in your signature. If you need any more assistance or have any more questions, feel free to send me a PM/VM, I will be more than glad to help out! See ya around!

10. CAMO

CAMO ??? Trainer

Ok thanks and cool that we both like Gallade!