1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everybody!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Mundo, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Mundo

Mundo Huh?

Hello! Although I've lurked this site for a VERY long time, (I think 5 years now o_O) I've finally decided to get a profile up and running! I am playing B2 currently and I'm having a lot of fun with it, since I'm starting anew, due to accidentally erasing my old Black file. I plan to start shiny hunting again, because prior to B2, I had lost my enthusiasm for Pokemon. My current shiny hunting target is ;433;, so wish me luck on that... So anyways, thanks for reading this :).

2. MuseHarmonia

MuseHarmonia ~♥Raichu♥~

Hello~ Welcome~

3. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

Welcome ^_^ if u need anything feel free to Vm (visitor message) me and ill help ^_^

4. AphoticVoid

AphoticVoid Pokémon Trainer

Hello, Mundo! Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM (Private Message) or VM (Visitor Message), and if you need a friend, I will accept a FR (Friend Request) anytime! See ya around!

5. Mundo

Mundo Huh?

Thanks all of you :D

6. MuseHarmonia

MuseHarmonia ~♥Raichu♥~

Anytime~ I hope you enjoy it here! :3 Feel free to talk to me!