1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everybody

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by skittlepup, Jun 8, 2013.

1. skittlepup

skittlepup Braixen is MINE ;)

Hi everyone,

I'm skittlepup as you can see, and I'm new here. I've been lurking here for the last few days and just decided now to create an account.

My first Pokémon game was White, which I rented from Gamefly. Ever since then I've been a loyal fan of the series. My favorite region is probably Sinnoh, but I love Johto as well. I've been looking forward to X & Y ever since it was announced back in January.

I hope to see you guys around:)

2. Minedreigon

Minedreigon A monument to all your sins

Hello! If you need anything, pm me. I'll be happy to help!

3. Chloe Cassandra

Chloe Cassandra Long time no see.

I see you finally joined. :D

Hope you like it here as much as I do. xD

4. skittlepup

skittlepup Braixen is MINE ;)

Thanks guys. :D

5. 11037

11037 ⊙ᴗ⊙

Hey there, welcome! I'm pretty new here as well. I'm a pretty open person, so if you wanna talk, feel free to say hi. I'm kinda lacking in the friends department around here at the moment. ^-^'

6. Shymain

Shymain Shaymin Lover

Hello! If you need a friend, I'll be there! I hope you enjoy Serebii Forums and use it wisely!

7. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me

L.F.D.

8. Kingothestone

Kingothestone Creamery Commander

Welcome to the forums. If you have an interest in competitive battling, feel free to hit me up with a VM. I'd be more than happy to get you situated in the competitive section of these forums.