1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello everyone =P

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by ~Azurill~, Jan 6, 2013.

1. ~Azurill~

~Azurill~ Active Member

Hey guys, I'm Azurill =)
    So I've been playing pokémon for like 8 years or something xD I'm 15 years old and I'm portuguese so please excuse me if my english is not very good, I'm still trying to learn :b
    My favorite pokémon is Azumarill and I love Water types btw xD

I signed up because the last forum where I came from was dying and I needed another one to help me with my Black 2 walkthrough =P

What else...? I've had a problem in my Wi-Fi for 4 years now, that doesn't let me trade or battle with friends (registered ones). I'm never able to battle or trade when I register someone in my Pal Pad because I get an error 86420. I've tried some things to fix it all these years, but I hope I get some more detailed help here =/... Maybe I'll be finally able to do what I always wanted :) But probably not xD
    Also I'm a really huge Ke$ha fan (or animal, if you prefer xD)!

OK SO HEY EVERYONE ^-^ /

2. Estellise

Estellise freeze!

Welcome to Serebii! (3 I hope you get your wifi fixed. :/

3. AphoticVoid

AphoticVoid Pokémon Trainer

Hi, welcome! I'd love to help you out, but I'd actually like more details, if you don't mind. I will send you a PM shortly.

4. ~Azurill~

~Azurill~ Active Member

Thank you so much to both of you, you are really nice Auaria~ and AphoticVoid =P

AphoticVoid you don't what it would mean for me if you could manage to help me with this issue. Really, I've been having this problem for so many years and I get so frustrated and sad whenever I see other people battling and doing stuff x-x I'm never able to unfortunately.
    I will give more details here tomorrow, I really gotta go sleep now (Portugal time XD) but thank you so much for your help! =D

5. Twiddle

Twiddle Member

So you're around here too, huh? Nice to have you here, although I'm about to start a JDD on the forum which you were on earlier, lil' biatch <3

Well, have fun. Also, there is a Ke$ha clan on PO around here somewhere, I think. :3

6. Dew Watatsumi

Dew Watatsumi Water Type E-3

Welcome to Serebii :)

7. ~Azurill~

~Azurill~ Active Member

LOL Twiddle I didn't know you were here xD Thanks, and send me the link of the K$ clan plz :3 I couldn't find it.

Thanks SuperDaikenki! =P I love samurott btw haha xD

8. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.