• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello Everyone

bobagsp

Hi, everybody I'm bobagsp (my real name is not bob f.y.i.) I decided to join because I'm needing some pokemon help every now and again plus I want to get my hands on some pokemon I cant get on G.T.S. because I haven't seen them and the trade offers there are really unfair. I hope to enjoy this site and make friends :)

kroko50

Drop it!
if u want pokemon im willing to trade
anyway welcome to the forums

ShinyPalkia

Hi there and welcome here! =P

Yeah, sadly they are really unfair sometimes. :( Anyway, I hope you will get the Pokémons that you want as well as have fun here and get lots of friends. :) Btw, feel free to send a friend request to me if you want. (I also have Wi-Fi.)

bassX6

metagross trainer
im looking for a shiny... and im new...

hmm in new here, thats all i can think of.. Well i need s shiny Metagross and i want to trade a rayquaze Item master ball, so if you ppl want to il trades
;376;