• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello Everyone!

MegaLeafeon

Greetings! I have been playing Pokemon since day one. My first game was Pokemon Blue. I am currently playing Platinum, and I am trying to do what I've always want to do since I first knew about Pokemon...*drum roll*...Catch them all! =D Anyways, I hope to make many people not angry with me, and I will be posting on here from now on.

Ampy

Light The Stars
Hey, welcome to the forums :D, read the rules and have fun.. and if you need a friend just ask... by the way Leafeon's my favorite Grass Type too :)

MegaLeafeon

Awesome, and thank you very much for the warm welcome. I hope to become well known for mad skills and whatnot...haha! Seriously though, I think I'm going to enjoy this place a lot. Now I gotta go...I have some catching up to do...Leafeon training!

MegaLeafeon

Awesome, and thank you very much for the warm welcome. I hope to become well known for mad skills and whatnot...haha! Seriously though, I think I'm going to enjoy this place a lot. Now I gotta go...I have some catching up to do...Leafeon training!

Ampy

Light The Stars
Cool ^^, I just finished EV training one for my team :D... and yeah I garuntee you you'll have a good time here

the jman

Ak47 I choose you!
Welcome, Just watch out for mod ellie, She'll Eat you Alive if you break the rules. LOL
Join the forgotten pokemon club also but mainly have a good time.

Last edited:

Skull-Kid

Welcome!

More vetereans! I swear you guys are planning something *acts supspicous*
Good luck on catching them all. It's really a daunting task but I still wish you good luck. "I haz mad skillz to lolz" XD joking I don't really XD

If you have any questions just ask ok? I'll add you as a friend if you like :) Hopefully the first of many :)

MegaLeafeon

Haha! Actually, being a veteran isn't all it's cracked up to be. To be honest, I didn't even know what Pokemon even was when I first got the game. My mom just got it for my bro and I to share one Christmas, and it was like...what the fudge am I playing??? After I played for a whopping two hours, I was hooked, and well...here I am!

Funny note, before I actually knew how to play, I thought if you KO'd the Pokemon, you caught them. XD