• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello, everyone!

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Hi there! I'm Crimson Penguin, but you're also welcome to just call me Crimson or Kyley. I'm a longtime fan of Pokemon (started with Yellow in '99) and I figured I'd finally come out of hiding and join the conversation! I'm more of a Pokemon collector than anything, but I also enjoy a good non-competitive battle once in a while, and I'm also working on writing my own fanfiction - check my sig for updates!

Hope to see you around the forums!

~Crimson Penguin

Mark-

New Guy
Hey there bud, welcome!

Looking forward to reading your fanfiction and I hope you find yourself at home here.

Also, impressive progress on your national dex haha, I'm not even near that :p

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome back to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I have a bit of OCD when it comes to completing the Pokedex. I've done it twice before (in Sapphire and Diamond) and it's sort of a tradition for me now. : )

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a great time here! If you ever want to chat, just let me know.

~Crimson Penguin

Mark-

New Guy
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome!

Yeah, I have a bit of OCD when it comes to completing the Pokedex. I've done it twice before (in Sapphire and Diamond) and it's sort of a tradition for me now. : )

Anyway, I'm looking forward to a great time here! If you ever want to chat, just let me know.

~Crimson Penguin

Wow that's pretty impressive!

I've always slacked when it came to filling my pokedex, I oughta give it a serious try later in the future though.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Thanks for the compliments, everyone! Wow, I didn't think my Pokedex progress would attract this much attention! It's a lot of work, but it's worth it to me.

TeamRocketGrunt, I'm glad you like my username! I basically just put my favorite color and favorite animal together to make it, but it's also a reference to my two favorite Pokemon.

Thank you all for taking the time to reply!

☭Secret_Shocker☭

Welcome to sppf! Hope you enjoy your stay.

G50

No longer posting
Hello Kyley, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. ™

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Welcome to the forums Crimson! (Can I call you that?)

(Bye the way, I like Piplup too. c: )​

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Awesome name! *Thumbs up*

Welcome! Hope you have a nice time here at SPPf. :)
If you need a friend you can always come to me.

BTW, I agree with Flareon being awesome. Piplup is sorta neutral for me.

Crimson Penguin

Marchin' on
Hi guys, thanks for the well wishes!

Sunset Star, you can definitely call me Crimson. And I'm glad to see someone else likes Piplup. I love your username, by the way.

Poke's4Ever, thanks! I also like and totally agree with your username. Also good to see Flareon getting some love! (I wish it weren't treated like the red-headed stepchild of the Eevee family...)

Thanks again to all who replied!

~Crimson Penguin