• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello everyone!

Feles

Hi! I registered today at Serebii!

I'm actually not good at introductions so I'll be quick. I'm a Pokémon player from Mexico who has been there since the Red/Blue days (right on Pokemania time). As a consecuence my english isn't perfect, but I try.

A few months back I bought X & Y and I think this new gen is amazing!
My favorite Pokémon is Mawile! ;303; Overall I love cute Pokémons...

I also like Pokémon breeding (much easier in X & Y), but despite that I'm a terrible battler :p

Glad to be here and I hope we can all get along!

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
Welcome to the Serebii forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! ;)
That's alright that you are not a great battler, not everyone can be perfect! I'm not a great battler either, but I always love a great challenge ^.^

Hope to see ya around!

Welcome to SPPf! Enjoy your stay!

If you ever want a few pointers battle wise feel free to contact me.

Feles

Welcome to the Serebii forums! I hope you enjoy your time here! ;)
That's alright that you are not a great battler, not everyone can be perfect! I'm not a great battler either, but I always love a great challenge ^.^

Hope to see ya around!

Thanks! Nice to meet you, Symphony!
Welcome to SPPf! Enjoy your stay!

If you ever want a few pointers battle wise feel free to contact me.

Thanks a lot Moose!

Symphony

Seasons, they turn..
The pleasure was mine! If you need a friend, fill free to send a request ;)

And I do know a bit of Espanol, if you are confused with some English! :3

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Welcome to Sppf! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Also, make sure to read the rules before posting in discussions in the forums. I'm just looking out for you!

Enjoy your stay! ;)

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Hey there! Welcome to Serebii!
If you want a friend, have any questions about the place, or just want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a FR or PM/VM me!

VictiniPower

Welcome! I am new to this forum as well lol. If you need a friend feel free to send me a request! I need some friends too! c:

Feles

Welcome to Sppf! I hope you enjoy your stay here! Also, make sure to read the rules before posting in discussions in the forums. I'm just looking out for you!

Enjoy your stay! ;)

Thanks NintendoFan! Of course, I'll go read the rules right away!

Hey there! Welcome to Serebii!
If you want a friend, have any questions about the place, or just want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a FR or PM/VM me!
Hi, and thank you, Light Ruler! Once I figure out how to send FRs and PMs, I'll get in contact.

Welcome! I am new to this forum as well lol. If you need a friend feel free to send me a request! I need some friends too! c:
Thank you Victiny! I actually saw your introductory post before I registered. Victiny is awesome, by the way.