1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello Everyone!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by GiddyupGal, Jan 8, 2018.

1. GiddyupGal

GiddyupGal smarter than i usually act

Hi!

i'm a huge fan of the Pokemon anime and in fact that's what got me into Pokemon to start with. I love the Gen 7 games and anime the most (even if Arbok is my favorite, it just can't bring Kanto to Alola's level).

i think i used to have an account here but it was wayyy back in 2006 so i don't remember any of the details about it and had to make a new one after watching the forums for a few months and not being able to say anything was starting to get to me

anyway that's me

2. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Ruler Of The Galaxy

Hello and welcome to the forums ^_^

3. Satoshi & Touko

Satoshi & Touko SWSH IS HEEEEERE!!!

Hi there! I hope you enjoy your times here. :D

4. Littlemyuu

Littlemyuu Orig. Solar-Sceptile

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time here and make great friends!

5. dorothywood

dorothywood Member

Hello!! Great to see one more fan out there.... Warm welcome, enjoy to the core over here.