• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello everyone!

Purgatoris

Beginning of the End
Hi there all, my name is Purgatoris, people just call me Purge or PG!

I'm not entirely new to forums but it's been ages since I've used one, and Pokemon is something I love and adore. I am very into roleplaying forums, and do my own digital art!

I've played every generation so far (I've been playing Pokemon games since I was like 3 haha, completed my first at 7!) and my favourite non legendary is ;376; whilst my favourite legend is ;385; . My favourite overall generation has to be Gen 3, but I love all of them really.

I don't bite, but really I'm a bit anxious myself! I look forward to making new friends ^^

twee

@^▽^@
hi fellow newbie ^___^

welcome to the forums - hope to see you around !!​