• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello everyone!!

Chiaki Bunny

Get In The Bag, Nebby!
Hi everyone! :p

Just registered now, and I wanted to say hello to all of my fellow Poké fans! (I read the rules of SPPf too, don't worry!)

So anyways... As a fan of the Serebii website, I decided to finally create an account to learn more about Pokémon since I'm one of the "newer" fans, I suppose? I was never crazy for the actual games, but I absolutely adore the anime! (I love Serena so much, as you can see!) <3

However, after finishing my first (completed) playthrough of my very first Pokémon game, Crystal, last year, consider me a huge fan of the games now! I missed out on so much!

So... A few things about me~

- My favorite Pokémon games are Crystal, (both) HG/SS, Platinum, Emerald, and White 2 in that order!

- I'm currently playing Ultra Moon right now for the first time!

- My favorite Pokémon are Mew, Suicune, Latias, Reshiram, Espeon, Umbreon, Milotic, Goodra, Porygon (and 2/Z), and Lapras.

Anyways, I hope to meet a lot of new friends here, and most importantly, have fun! :D

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Welcome to the forum! Just found your thread :3

Like pokegirlfan I would like to be friends with you. Plus i'm a fan of Dawn too! People who dislike her also piss me off...(i rather not get into the details why xD)

EDIT: O..M..G....Wooowww......I started playing pokemon at age 12! I thought I was different and late enough :O 24 starting? Wicked cool :cool:

Chiaki Bunny

Get In The Bag, Nebby!
Wow, thank you all so much for the warm welcome! :D

Dragalge, Pokegirl, Miss Korrina, Ferret, and Pikachu's evolution... Thanks again everyone!

Last edited: