• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello friends, I am here

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostnatsume

Budding Breeder
Hi! I'm Mel.

I wanted to get more into communicating with other Pokemon players so I decided to make an account here.

I also don't know what else to say but tell a few things I like haha...

My favorite generation is III and my favorite Pokemon types are ghost and fire.

I'm working on a pretty lengthy Pokemon fanfic right now and well, I suck a little at competitive battling but I'm looking at getting better. :)

So....yeah! I'm happy to be here.

candichan

Master Division
Hello, Mel. I'm Candi, and I'm new to the forums, too.

I also love Gen 3. It and Gen 2 are my favorites. ^_^

My favorite types are Water and Dragon. I write fanfics as well. If you ever need someone to review yours or even to bounce ideas off of a fellow writer/Pokemon enthusiast, let me know. :)

Omegagoldfish

My will be done
Hello, I have been here for a while.
Have fun, hope you like it here.

Yagami Kyo

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay!

ghostnatsume

Budding Breeder
Hello, Mel. I'm Candi, and I'm new to the forums, too.

I also love Gen 3. It and Gen 2 are my favorites. ^_^

My favorite types are Water and Dragon. I write fanfics as well. If you ever need someone to review yours or even to bounce ideas off of a fellow writer/Pokemon enthusiast, let me know. :)

Yesssss another fanfic writer. Hope you don't mind if I added you bc I might need some feedback in the near future haha

And thank you to everyone that responded to my greeting!

candichan

Master Division
Yesssss another fanfic writer. Hope you don't mind if I added you bc I might need some feedback in the near future haha

That's completely fine. n-n The more friends, the merrier. I'd be happy to provide any feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.