1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Canada!

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by innerutopia, Oct 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. innerutopia

innerutopia New Member

Hello!

My name's Amanda. 22 years old, Canadian long-time Pokemon fan (my first was either Blue or Yellow, can't remember which, I was super young), and newly converted shiny hunter. I would love to someday do shiny hunting streams if I can get the equipment to do so, but for now I would just love to talk to more people in the community and pick up some tips along the way.

I'm open to chatting with just about anyone so feel free to say hello!

2. keepitsimple

keepitsimple Gary the Gnome got shattered

Welcome to this dying forum! Hope you get some enjoyment out of this place. Unfortunately I can't give you shiny hunting tips because I don't hunt for shinies.

What's your favourite pokemon game?

3. 86Pokéfan

86Pokéfan New Member

Hello there Amanda!

Have you been to Anime Expo?

4. innerutopia

innerutopia New Member

Yeah, I kinda noticed the place is dying lol, better late than never I guess. I can't say I have a definitive favorite, but I'm really loving 7th gen right now and I'm super pumped for Ultra Sun/Moon!

Not Anime Expo, but I did go to Anime North last year for the first time and will be back from now on! American conventions are a whole other ballgame though.

5. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Tsundere Girl

Hello and welcome to the forums

6. Nafsika

Nafsika Well-Known Member

Hi Amanda!!! Welcome to Serebii!!! I hope you enjoy your time here!!!
    Ah I would love to discuss about the anime with you but I'm not a good partner for the games because I haven't play any of them!!!
    Still I hope to see you around!!!

7. Kotaru

Kotaru Active Member

hello I am newbie too

8. Nafsika

Nafsika Well-Known Member

Hello Kotaru! Welcome to Serebii!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.