• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello from Canada!

Status
Not open for further replies.

innerutopia

Hello!

My name's Amanda. 22 years old, Canadian long-time Pokemon fan (my first was either Blue or Yellow, can't remember which, I was super young), and newly converted shiny hunter. I would love to someday do shiny hunting streams if I can get the equipment to do so, but for now I would just love to talk to more people in the community and pick up some tips along the way.

I'm open to chatting with just about anyone so feel free to say hello!

keepitsimple

site of lies
Welcome to this dying forum! Hope you get some enjoyment out of this place. Unfortunately I can't give you shiny hunting tips because I don't hunt for shinies.

What's your favourite pokemon game?

86Pokéfan

Hello there Amanda!

Have you been to Anime Expo?

innerutopia

Welcome to this dying forum! Hope you get some enjoyment out of this place. Unfortunately I can't give you shiny hunting tips because I don't hunt for shinies.

What's your favourite pokemon game?

Yeah, I kinda noticed the place is dying lol, better late than never I guess. I can't say I have a definitive favorite, but I'm really loving 7th gen right now and I'm super pumped for Ultra Sun/Moon!

Hello there Amanda!

Have you been to Anime Expo?

Not Anime Expo, but I did go to Anime North last year for the first time and will be back from now on! American conventions are a whole other ballgame though.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Hello and welcome to the forums

Nafsika

Hi Amanda!!! Welcome to Serebii!!! I hope you enjoy your time here!!!
Ah I would love to discuss about the anime with you but I'm not a good partner for the games because I haven't play any of them!!!
Still I hope to see you around!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.