• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello from Japan!

Mew&I

Nice to meet you!
I'm a Pokémon & Nintendo fan living in Kyoto, Japan!
Pokemon was released when I was in elementary school, and I've been playing it for over 20 years since then. My favorite Pokémon is "Mew".

I love Pokemon and Nintendo so much (I live near Nintendo's headquarters!). So much so that I've started selling Japan-only Pokémon goods to people all over the world!

This is not so much a business venture, but more of an ambition to use this opportunity to expand my friendships and see a collection of Pokémon goods and wonderful friends from around the world that are not available in Japan. I look forward to making friends with you all!

Ask me anything you want to know about Pokémon and Nintendo in Japan!

ChampioN One

The chosen One!
Hi! Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Mew&I

I also want to help people who want to translate texts and images written in Japanese.
If you are one, please contact me anytime.

This will be done entirely on a volunteer basis, so I hope you'll refrain from having excessive expectations of speed and quality!

If there's a place I can help translate, let me know! (Please make suggestions, not just in this forum.)

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Hello!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hi and welcome to the forums!

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Hello, @Mew&I hope you enjoy the place.

Always good seeing english speaking people who are on Japan. I'm currently studying japanese to maybe go there someday...

Mew&I

Hello, @Mew&I hope you enjoy the place.

Always good seeing english speaking people who are on Japan. I'm currently studying japanese to maybe go there someday...
Oops, I'm late in responding!
Even if your Japanese doesn't improve, I hope you'll come visit Japan!
When you're in Japan, I suggest you visit the Pokémon manholes!