• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello from London :)

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
Haven't done one of these in a while...can't remember the last time I joined a forum. Still, thought I'd say hi. I'm a 19yo female from London, UK. I like art and vinyl art though I haven't done much myself for a while. I played parts of R/B/Y but my first game was Crystal. My faves games are HG/SS with B/W a close second.

Any questions, ask away, though I know how tedious these things are and won't be too offended if no-one replies lol.

Quick question though: Lots of people have pokemon sprites in their signatures - is there a special button or lists of codes/links for them or something or do I have to upload all my pictures myself?

RogueLapras

Water Gym Leader
Hey welcome to the forums :)

I hope you have fun and enjoy your time here.

If you have any questions or want to be friends, just let me know, ok?

HG&SS were my favs too with W&B a close second!

AmpharosUltimatum

Hello, and welcome to Serebii. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

I also was quite fond of HG/SS and B/W. I can't get over how great the first games were, though. Teaching myself Japanese right now by playing through an untranslated Pokemon Green ROM.

doodlecloud

Shiny Hunter
Thanks for the welcome guys!

@AmpharosUltimatum: I tried to do that a couple of times...Japanese, French, German. Didn't get far though - I like languages but I'm no good at them. Good luck though!

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

For what you just just copy the link from the avatars on here and wrap the img tags around them.

L.F.D.

FairGamer9215

Welcome to the forums! Hope you make yourself at home here and enjoy some of the conversations that are offered.

If you ever have any questions, there's plenty of places to go to get them answered, like asking a staff member.

Good luck with the posting. I hope you soar through the ranks!

Trickster Zorua

AMUSING STARTER FTW
I know you! You are Professor Layton! /kidding

Welcome! ^^ If you need a friend, Role Playvia VM or a normal talk, ask me! ^^ I'm from the Netherlands, so I'm close to your time zone!