• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello....Guyz :)

.Im new to this site.I was hoping if anyone would like to be my friend.
Im reaally nice but im kinda shy and dont know how to make friends ....
Oh ...yeah i also wanted to say hi to everyone ...so HI :)

Moog2

Must stay awake...
Nice name. I'd love to be a friend me as well. I'm Kyle :)

Moog2

Must stay awake...
We try. :)

G50

No longer posting
Hello Ashley, Welcome to the Forums! :)

Make sure you get acquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections. ™

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask. ™

Last edited:

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

609Chandelure

hi

hi ill be your friend . im really shy too. if you ever want to talk you can count on to me .

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Hi Ashley! I'm Lauren.

Welcome to SPPf. I would be happy to be your friend since I'm a bit shy too. :)

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
Hi Ashley,they call me DragonTrainerSilver but my name is actually Josh pm or vm me if you ever are looking for starter poke'mon or would like my help on a tech problem(I'm a programmer).Enjoy Sppf it's really fun here :D and don't worry we are all shy but at the same time nice.

Last edited:

Sunset Star

The DS Gamer
Hi^^. I'm also new here... But I hope you enjoy your stay!​

iMillenium

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Hi I'm 'iMillenium', 'i', 'Mil' or whatever you want to call me. Welcome to SPPf, I'd be fine adding you as a friend, just you friend me...
Don't get yourself banned for overswearing yadda yadda yadda.
I'm shy too so, here is one of the only places I can talk freely...