• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello hello?

Erotix

Wasn't sure where to post this as there's no introduction forums that I can see, sorry about that.

Just wanna say hi, I'm Dylan, I'm 26 as of today, and I've been playing Pokémon for about 20 years. Longer than some of you have been alive. God I feel old... I'm a new member. Well, not really, I've been using Serebii since it was started hehe. I just finally made a new account. I've been really getting back into Pokémon again lately as it's my Birthday in 45 minutes and my best friend gave me a brand new 3DS XL, along with Majoras Mask.. Pretty sweet, I'm shocked.

But yeah, my friend code is on my profile, and I'd love to learn how to connect with people, play together, make friends, the whole package ya know?
Currently playing Heartgold.
But I also own, Ruby, Platinum, and Black v2... And soon to own Omega Ruby.
I enjoy EV Training, and IV Breeding.

I love this website and community and I thought I'd finally stop lurking and say hello!

Erotix

You know what, I actually just noticed the 'Newbie Lounge'.. Could one of you Moderators do me a huge solid and move it to there? Sorry, I am culturally handicapped when it comes to forums. Haven't been active on one since Runescape back in 09'

Thanksies

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Just did. Welcome to the forums. :)

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Thanks brother! I'm still trying to fire up my brain on how to do all this forum stuff again. Glad to be here! :)
You're welcome! Ah. Well just make sure to check out the rules in each section as well to be on the safe side too.

Erotix

You're welcome! Ah. Well just make sure to check out the rules in each section as well to be on the safe side too.

Will do buddy. I used to moderate a forum, and it was horrible. Non-stop. Felt like a parent having to get onto my kids constantly . And with a site this large, it's gotta be constant. Lol
But for sure I'll check it all out!

Edit-
Anything I should check out you think?
Ahh, I'll just look around lol

Hi Dylan and welcome to the forums. Quite some people on the forums are older fans (I'm 27 myself), but of course there's younger ones.

There's tons to check out, from discussions about Sword/Shield all the way up till the original RGBY, all spinoff games, general pokemon discussions, forum games, the misc section about non-pokemon related stuff, etc

Anyways, I hope you'll have a good time here ^^