• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello. I am new here. Is there a way to appeal my ban from the Discord server?

CelesteRequiem

A while ago I got banned from the server. I didn't much of it for a while, but I recently began to wonder why I was banned. Is there any way I can appeal the ban or find out why I was banned in the first place?

Texas08

Hello I have been on the serebii server for years as a participating user without causing any issues. I recently found out that I was banned without warning. I assume that I was banned for calling someone out for trying to rip off other users and after I had my say I stopped communicating with that user and continued on with my life. According to serebii rules , someone gets banned if they do not stop violating the rules which in my case I stopped communicating before an admin even got involved. I’d like to know why I was banned completely from the server when I didn’t argue with an admin or even speak with an admin when the other user who was even called out by an admin for unfair trades gets to continue to participate in the server without repercussions?

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
Hello CelesteRequiem,

Can you please give us your discord name (with number if you have a common name) and we can take a look at the reasoning along with discussing your appeal.

As for Texas08, as said in the other thread, please do not hijack other people's ban appeal. If you wish to make an appeal, please make a new thread.

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
I do not see "Almighty Pyuk" in the ban list. Is that your current discord name? If it's your discord name, you are probably not banned. If you still cannot get into discord, can you tell me the error message you're getting?

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
I still cannot find "Almighty Pyuk#3418" or any history of comments for that matter. Are you absolutely sure that's your current discord name? Can you check your user settings to make sure it matches?

Alternatively, you can invite me as a friend, and I can check your account ID...which is probably more accurate anyway. Sicksadpanda#7124

keepitsimple

site of lies
do you have another discord account that you might have been using when you were banned. i think discord bans are ip based

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
Just to update this thread so it doesn't look like it was abandoned. After being added as friend and checking the account ID, I could not find the account that's banned. Which leads me to think that it was IP banned. So as it stands, I cannot lift the ban.