• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello! I am new to this forum...

P

PhiJer

Hey :p

I am absolutely not new with pokemon..

it was the time I skipped school for 5 years..by that time..I was studying pokemon all the time..I call myself PhiJer cuz that is the first three letters of my firstname and my three first letters of my last name.

Ask me about Pokemon Red/Blue/Gold/Silver/Ruby/Saphire!

I can it all! ;)

my special thing is team building.

/Phil/Phijer;025;

plz ask me questions :)

atleast say something :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Naesala

Out of Pokemon.
welcome please don't double/triple/quadrouple post use the edit button.but if you want a friend pm me.

mew08

pokemon/mew master
can you trad pokemon from cristal to ruby? weelcom.;151;

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Dark Goddess
Hi. Wanna have a friend? Also PM me if you need help! :)

P

pichuking

hi! tip of advice don't go into invisible mode you might have some trouble getting out of it like I did