• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello, I'm Bo. It is sincerely a pleasure to meet you all!

altars

Legendary Collector
Hello, I'm Bo and I'm rather new to the forums. I casually used the site for a long time before this to help in my games but I'm thinking of becoming a hardcore battler. I decided the forums would be really helpful and you never know, I could put my two cents in and help some of you as well!

I'm an elitist to the end. I've been playing Pokemon since Sapphire but ended up buying all of the previous games as well. My dream is to get a perfectly IV'ed (two of which will be shiny) team for battling. I'm sort of new to IV's/EV's so hopefully in a few days I can read up on the guides provided here in the forums and gain some knowledge from experts on the subject.

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone seeing as I will likely become increasingly active on the forums. I am really friendly so feel free to send me a private message if you're ever interested in a chat! I definitely wouldn't mind a few friends to start off my journey!

Sincerely,
Bo​

PokemonJesus123

The Pokémon Punk
Bo is your name? WOW I have a friend also named Bo and I thought he was the only one that has that name on Earth XD
But welcome to the forums! If you have any questions about this site, you can ask me or any other member that is familiar with the site!
Have fun and try not to get infracted ;)
PEACE!

altars

Legendary Collector
Thanks. x3 I'm a girl though. :p

Thanks for the welcome, I'll be sure to PM you if I have any questions I can't find the answer for. C:

I read the rules and hopefully I can remember them. x3 /bad memory/ I'm pretty sure I won't break any though. :)

Saturnidae

Bugs!! :3
hi there lover of lilligant :D

BugPokemonMaster316

Welcome to the forums! I'm BugPokemonMaster316, but you can call me BPM for short! If you ever need any help, feel free to ask me for some! I know my way around the competitive scene pretty well too, so I can probably answer any questions regarding EVs and IVs.

Welcome to Serebii! We have a pretty good community for people who want to learn stuff. I, like BPM, am decent at battling, so I could give you some pointers.

If you have any questions, just VM/PM me.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

altars

Legendary Collector
hi there lover of lilligant :D

Hello! :) Lilligant is quite grand isn't she? :p I hope my dream of getting a shiny one that has good IV's isn't too impossible. x3

Welcome to the forums! I'm BugPokemonMaster316, but you can call me BPM for short! If you ever need any help, feel free to ask me for some! I know my way around the competitive scene pretty well too, so I can probably answer any questions regarding EVs and IVs.

I'll definitely drop you a message. :) Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to Serebii! We have a pretty good community for people who want to learn stuff. I, like BPM, am decent at battling, so I could give you some pointers.

If you have any questions, just VM/PM me.

I'll drop you a mail as well. :) Thanks for the welcome and offer to help! ^^

Welcome to SPPF!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Sure will! Thanks for the welcome. :)

Habblox

#Donthateprocrastin8
Hi!

Yeah.. Ehm.. That's all there is to say on my end. I'm new as well! :D

dgarock

Hi! You seems to be very polite, I like that xD
My username is dgarock, it's nice to meet you too!
I'm also new in this forum (few weeks), I don't think I can help that much, but I'll try what I can ;)
I've been playing since Gen I, but unfortunately it was not possible for me to keep playing in Gen IV and V, but now I'm back, and I'm also learning how to play in competitive.
Anyway, welcome! :)

altars

Legendary Collector
Hi!

Yeah.. Ehm.. That's all there is to say on my end. I'm new as well! :D
Nice to meet you! :) Everyone starts somewhere!

Hi! You seems to be very polite, I like that xD
My username is dgarock, it's nice to meet you too!
I'm also new in this forum (few weeks), I don't think I can help that much, but I'll try what I can ;)
I've been playing since Gen I, but unfortunately it was not possible for me to keep playing in Gen IV and V, but now I'm back, and I'm also learning how to play in competitive.
Anyway, welcome! :)

Thanks, I try to be as nice as I can-- karma and all! I actually run a few groups elsewhere for video games and I've adopted a nice and professional style online. xD There's no need to be mean to anyone.
Yeah, I keep looking into competitive battling and constantly find I'm second guessing myself as to whether or not I should get into it. I like to work with my favorite Pokemon and that's not how it works if you want to win. xD

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Hello! Nice to meet you! Welcome to Serebii, and if you ever need some help or just want a friend, feel free to hit me with a VM or PM. ^^

dgarock

Nice to meet you! :) Everyone starts somewhere!

Thanks, I try to be as nice as I can-- karma and all! I actually run a few groups elsewhere for video games and I've adopted a nice and professional style online. xD There's no need to be mean to anyone.
Yeah, I keep looking into competitive battling and constantly find I'm second guessing myself as to whether or not I should get into it. I like to work with my favorite Pokemon and that's not how it works if you want to win. xD

I see...I agree with you, I also like to be polite and nice with everybody, and also I hate when I see something that's just not right (too much time on GTS, greedy people...)
Yeah, I start breeding already, but with the Pokémon Bank invasion, I decided to go back to main objective: to complete the Pokédex ^^ (also, if you need help getting some of the Poké Bank exclusive, I can help)