1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello i'm new (to the forum

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Reisuke, Sep 24, 2014.

1. Reisuke

Reisuke Apparently i died

Hello other pokemon players around the globe. I'm new (and that's the only thing i'm coming up with XD) anyway i hope to meet some nice people and make some friends. And i'm hoping to find out how this huge forum works

Thanks for reading

2. The Light Ruler

The Light Ruler Light of Ruin.......

Hey there! Welcome to Serebii!
    If you want a friend, have any questions about the place, or just want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a FR or PM/VM me!

3. AlbinoDino

AlbinoDino Icy Swirls

Welcome and have a great time! Feel free to message me if you need anything.

4. Symphony

Symphony Seasons, they turn..

Welcome to the forums~

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I hope to see you around :)

5. Syrus

Syrus Praise the Sun!

Hello pal; welcome to the forums!

Always look toward the rules; ya can't go wrong there. Hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever need any help breeding a Pokémon or even just obtaining one, a battle, whatever please don't hesitate to ask. = )

6. Schade

Schade No gain, just pain.

Welcome to the *Insert something fitting here*
    Read the rules, have fun and throw me a PM if there is anything on your mind, Kapiche?

7. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to SPPF if you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me

L.F.D.

8. EonMaster101

EonMaster101 "Let's go, partner!"

Welcome, to the Forums! If you ever need help, have questions, or just want to chat feel free to ask me. ;)