• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello i'm new (to the forum

Reisuke

Apparently i died
Hello other pokemon players around the globe. I'm new (and that's the only thing i'm coming up with XD) anyway i hope to meet some nice people and make some friends. And i'm hoping to find out how this huge forum works

Thanks for reading

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
Hey there! Welcome to Serebii!
If you want a friend, have any questions about the place, or just want someone to talk to, feel free to send me a FR or PM/VM me!

Syrus

Praise the Sun!
Hello pal; welcome to the forums!

Always look toward the rules; ya can't go wrong there. Hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever need any help breeding a Pokémon or even just obtaining one, a battle, whatever please don't hesitate to ask. = )

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Welcome to the *Insert something fitting here*
Read the rules, have fun and throw me a PM if there is anything on your mind, Kapiche?

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to SPPF if you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me

L.F.D.

EonMaster101

"Let's go, partner!"
Welcome, to the Forums! If you ever need help, have questions, or just want to chat feel free to ask me. ;)