• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello...I'm new...

♥serebii♥

Piplup Friend
Well as you know I am new...since I did post here! Lol...but anyways, I'm not good at introducing but I like to make friends, talk about pokemon, and etc. I read all the rules and the FAQ so I should be good...right? My favorite pokemon is Blaziken, Piplup, and Shaymin! Well I hope I get to know you more and like it around Serebiiforums!!!;257; ;393;

Deoxysmatter

OH MAI GAWD!
Well as you know I am new...since I did post here! Lol...but anyways, I'm not good at introducing but I like to make friends, talk about pokemon, and etc. I read all the rules and the FAQ so I should be good...right? My favorite pokemon is Blaziken, Piplup, and Shaymin! Well I hope I get to know you more and like it around Serebiiforums!!!;257; ;393;

Welcome to the forums, ♥serebii♥. If you ever need any help, just give me a shout, because I'm that kind of person.

♥serebii♥

Piplup Friend
Well, nice to meet you! Ive havent been here for long eather.

Welcome to the forums, ♥serebii♥. If you ever need any help, just give me a shout, because I'm that kind of person.

Thanks you two for giving me a warm welcome to serebiiforums! I already know I'm about to make a discovery of great friends around here!!

♥serebii♥

Piplup Friend
Oh yes, if I am breaking the rules plz tell me 'cause really I know nothing about this forum...I know serebii.net though...really helpful site...

Welcome my friend.
Just read the stickys to know the rules, should not be that hard, right?
Bytheway, no doubleposting. Theres a edit button for a reason.

Hi there serebii, OMgggsss YOu lieke Piplupsz!!!! XD anyway welcome to Sppf, enjoy your time here, and anyone here can help you but I'd reccomend going to Adopt-a-New-Agency so that someone can help you or show you around