1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

"hello, it's me"

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Reaload, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Reaload

Reaload Well-Known Member

That song title makes a good post topic title in this forum, too :)

A little bit about myself:

-I'm a girl
    -My username is a play on the word reload and the last name of my favorite actor: Stephen Rea.
    -Do have a job, but am probably going to get layed off from it (I get unemployment for 6 months, though). My current job title is injection molding operator (I run a machine that makes plastic stuff; we make plastic safety equipment, though some of our material I believe is some kind of synthetic plastic...I'm not positive, but we call it vinyl and it's the most disgusting stuff to get a wiff of besides whatever we use to make some glasses that we constantly have in production)
    -Have been lurking around here for over a week (not sure how long exactly) before I ever decided to register
    -I got into Pokemon because I thought the Pokemon on the cover of LeafGreen was cute and I was kind of in a down mood that day (cute things cheer me up). So I got it. I also like the games because when my neice and nephew get older, they are games (and anime for them to watch) that is appropriate for their age (unlike most of the games I own).
    -Pokemon games I have: LeafGreen (it's on loan to my ex-boss, though), FireRed, Emerald, Sapphire (got it for 20 bucks sealed at a CompUSA going out of business a week ago Saturday), and Pokemon XD.
    -My favorite Pokemon are ;005; ;228; and ;025;
    -I remember actually watching a Pokemon anime a few years ago, but I have no idea which episode (recently I've been occassionally watching episodes from the Indigo League).

Can't really think of anything else, so if you think of something you'd like to know, just ask.

2. Hi! What an intro. XD
    Anyway, have fun here, follow the rules, and PM me if you need help. :D

3. Akaba

Akaba L Kickin' the Noise

Hello, good to see someone new...Serebii forums never gets new members.

Anyways, from that joke - look around, have fun and pm me if you have any questions on anything - anime, manga of Pokemon...just not the games, since I only know that I beat Silver because I leveled my Meganium to Level 100 in the first town by beating Level 1's for 24 hours straight.

So yeah, go you for getting a welcome by Akaba - this is truly an honor.

EDIT:

I love how someone beat me. :)

4. Locke Yggdrasill

Locke Yggdrasill Eustis on reddit

Life's a b, ain't it, Akaba? :p

Welcome to the forum, Reaload. ^_^

5. Wow that was a big entrance. The curent NA is on is Viva la Pasta. Hope you enjoy it here red the rules and have fun

6. Reaload

Reaload Well-Known Member

Thank you for the welcomes :) I do have a habit of nearly writing novels with most posts I make :-/ Old habit, but very hard to break.

7. Virtual Headache

Virtual Headache *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Welcome!
    Nice to meet you and nice intro :)
    I hope you'll enjoy your stay here^^

8. sony

sony The Chosen One

wow that is a big intro, but its all good, welcome.