• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello! Long time user of Serebii, first time registering

Shade927

I've been using Serebii for YEARS and I never decided to create an account until now.

I'm mostly a competitive battler and Serebii has always been my go-to for checking Pokemon location/moves/abilities for breeding.

I was recently playing the virtual console Silver version and transferred some pokemon I bred in-game to my Ultra Moon version. I had a Murkrow that knew quick attack (by breeding with Pidgey in Gen 2), which was one of the pokemon I transferred to my Ultra Moon.

This is probably insignificant, but I noticed on Murkrow's Gen 7 page that it does not list "quick attack" as a transfer only move. Perhaps because it was an egg move only available in Gen 2? Regardless, it is possible to have a Murkrow with quick attack in Gen 7 now. I wasn't sure where to report this so I made this post.

Again, this may not even matter since you can check Murkrow's Gen 2 page and it lists quick attack as an egg move. But it would be slightly convenient to have it listed in the Gen 7 page as well, just so one would know the pokemon's entire move arsenal that is legitimate. Anyways this is minor, and Serebii resources are more than bountiful, keep up the amazing work!