• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello, My name is Calarus

Calarus

Fierce Kanto King
ALOHA, I am Calarus, Not my real name just like the way it sounds. I'm from HAWAII. I've been battling Pokemon since my 3rd grade year Blue version-that was 1998. I've seen my years through yellow, gold, crystal, ruby, emerald, diamond/pearl and now Platinum. Now its 2009 that's 12-yrs plus experience. I don't know how my wife puts up with me but my son enjoys Pokemon just as much as I do. I like to study all that is known about Pokemon. I cherish the Kanto Pokemon the most, for it was Red/Blue versions that opened the world of Pokemon to my imagination. I am open to all ideas and opinions of all other Pokemon trainers in the world. I consider my self a Poke'ologist and I respect all who call them selves the same. My type of battle is no restrictions, I use five different Pokemon teams I like to mix up the challenge for those who want a go at me. I will not battle Uber-Pokemon unless provoked. But a battle is a battle I have no complaints (all is fair in love and war) I welcome surprises its more interesting that way. I strongly disagree to serebii's battle rules. Anyway I never accuse or mistreat others I believe we all are unique here. I will always give respect to those who show it too. I thank Serebii.net for allowing me here and I am pleased to meet all of you, if any of you ever need help or advice I will support you and not ridicule you for any mistakes on Pokemon that is how we all learned to play the game, that's how I did it. So hope to be friends with all of you other Pokemon trainers.

kabzy

Grass Trainer
Hi Calarus the poke'ologist. Great to see you on the forums. Hope you have a great time, and hope to have future battles with you :)