• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello new girl on the block.

Electric Girl

Hi my name is Jordyn and I love Electric pokemon i love lt surge and Volkner and Wattson and Elesa. Iv played every pokemon game ever mad and i got into competitive battling during pokemon platinum but i stopped playing for a while and sold my ds and games. I recently bought a new 3dsxl and pokemon black ran thru it wuick and just finished pokemon black 2 today im working on getting some pokemon eved and ived for a online team. Making a mono electric team first then gonna work on a more diverse team but Electric pokemon are my specialty.

Im looking to join a team or at least make some freinds on here so i hope some people wana talk to me >.<

The Lone Renegade

British Blueblood
Hi Jordyn. :) Welcome to Serebii. I'm Nick and I'm new here as well!
I love competitive battling and it seems we both love Mono-Type Teams. Except I'm a Dragon lover! :)

Electric Girl

i like dragons but there just so dsm popular :p im more of a uu pokemon user even when i plsy in ou i ususly use bk or ou pokes i hate using popular pokemons. I do however still use salamence and dragonite snd flygon occasionaly

Mijuwott

Poppstar Sunshine
Welcome to Serebii Forums! Enjoy your stay and the plethora of X/Y avatars that are mostly likely soon to come.

~Miju x3

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
welcome fellow noob! i actually have a contact that might help u with a team/group. if you're interested, let me know!

Hey nice to meet you! I'm a fellow noob as well. Since you mentioned your favorite type is Electric, how do you feel about the Elekid line? They're like my favorite Electric types.

AquaMeow

I'm new on here as well. I love Water and Ice type Pokemon. Being that my favorite is Lapras !

blitz14

hello im new as well trying to make friends Ghost pokemon ftw :)
btw names cory :D

landshaymin

Follow my lead.
Hey, welcome Jordyn. It's very nice here and I hope you like it. :)

Iron_Evan

Inexperienced Poster
Hey, welcome! I'm new as well. I like Electric, but I prefer Steel types (even though Volkner is my favorite, he's so cool). Send a message if you ever want some ideas for a team to build!