1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello new girl on the block.

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Electric Girl, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Electric Girl

Electric Girl New Member

Hi my name is Jordyn and I love Electric pokemon i love lt surge and Volkner and Wattson and Elesa. Iv played every pokemon game ever mad and i got into competitive battling during pokemon platinum but i stopped playing for a while and sold my ds and games. I recently bought a new 3dsxl and pokemon black ran thru it wuick and just finished pokemon black 2 today im working on getting some pokemon eved and ived for a online team. Making a mono electric team first then gonna work on a more diverse team but Electric pokemon are my specialty.

Im looking to join a team or at least make some freinds on here so i hope some people wana talk to me >.<

2. The Lone Renegade

The Lone Renegade British Blueblood

Hi Jordyn. :) Welcome to Serebii. I'm Nick and I'm new here as well!
    I love competitive battling and it seems we both love Mono-Type Teams. Except I'm a Dragon lover! :)

3. Electric Girl

Electric Girl New Member

i like dragons but there just so dsm popular :p im more of a uu pokemon user even when i plsy in ou i ususly use bk or ou pokes i hate using popular pokemons. I do however still use salamence and dragonite snd flygon occasionaly

4. Dragalge

Dragalge This is more than 20 characters long

Welcome to SPPF enjoy your stay! Get prepared to be VMed by a lot of people! if you have any questions or just want a friend feel free to stop by on my profile.

5. Yugiohbro

Yugiohbro Well-Known Member

illl kick it with you ;p
    names jay

6. Welcome to Serebii Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay ;D

7. Mijuwott

Mijuwott Poppstar Sunshine

Welcome to Serebii Forums! Enjoy your stay and the plethora of X/Y avatars that are mostly likely soon to come.

~Miju x3

8. Electric Girl

Electric Girl New Member

thanks everyone :) Is there a place to go for team help? i see a thread for team rateing but not makeing or building

9. mjunior3

mjunior3 Link Jokers!

welcome fellow noob! i actually have a contact that might help u with a team/group. if you're interested, let me know!

10. SSJCharizard

SSJCharizard Member

Hey nice to meet you! I'm a fellow noob as well. Since you mentioned your favorite type is Electric, how do you feel about the Elekid line? They're like my favorite Electric types.

11. chynawells

chynawells New Member

heyy

Heyy there im new as well and im hopeing w can become good friends and talk abount pokemon

12. AquaMeow

AquaMeow Member

I'm new on here as well. I love Water and Ice type Pokemon. Being that my favorite is Lapras !

13. Hello. Welcome to Serebii, have a nice time.

14. blitz14

blitz14 New Member

hello im new as well trying to make friends Ghost pokemon ftw :)
    btw names cory :D

15. landshaymin

landshaymin Follow my lead.

Hey, welcome Jordyn. It's very nice here and I hope you like it. :)

16. Iron_Evan

Iron_Evan Inexperienced Poster

Hey, welcome! I'm new as well. I like Electric, but I prefer Steel types (even though Volkner is my favorite, he's so cool). Send a message if you ever want some ideas for a team to build!