• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello! Newbie speaking!

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
So, first time on serebii...and also on forums in general XD. Anyone who would want to give any advice in pokemon gaming, or simply chat about random pokemon stuff (exept anime, i really never watch it) will be welcome.

Ahem, now about pokemon
Favourite pokemon: Charizard
Less favourite pokemon:Tyranitar (there i said it!! even if a lot of people is gonna hate me now...)
First pkmn game: Red
Favourite pokemon type: Flying (i don't care if he's weak, emonga is gonna have to be in my Black team)
Shinies:;049;;073;
Regrets: not to have enough time to get seriously into pokemon advanced battling; never played the original gold-silver-crysal games...
Other stuff i'm into:Ace Attorney series, Spore, anime, jrpgs, and fanfiction writing (pokemon and other)....

Oh,I almost forgot, I'm Luann, nice to meet ya all!

YAY! An Ace Attorney fan! None of my friends will believe me when I tell them how great it is. *grumble*
That aside, welcome. Be sure to follow the rules as the moderators can be a little harsh sometimes. Oh, and have fun.

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Wow, i was't seriously expecting to find any other A.A. fans in here but here you are ^^. Thank you, i'll be re-reading the rules 'cause i don't wanna end up banned in my first week XD.

By the way, i forgot to mention that unfortunately i cannot trade or battle with anyone 'cause my computer doesen't read the nintendo wifi key T_T.

Also, my internet connection sucks, so don't think i'm either lazy or DEAD if i don't answer immediately.Well of course there's a possibility that i am, just don't jump to conclusions too quickly XDD.

NukeRider

Conjoined at birth
I'm not really an ace attorney fan but I'd still like to say hai! Welcome to the forum, fellow noob!

Lulu_used_SunnyDay

Petal Blizzard
Oh no what have i done
Now people'll think they gotta be ace attorney fans to post here T_T

It's ok, if you're pkmn fans i'll always be glad to hear you.
If you're not...well i guess you should't be here in the first place XDD

Anyway thanks NukeRider :)