• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

hello newbie!

M

mudkip65

Hi all! I'm new here, and I hope I encounter new friends and I hope I like my stay here hehe...

;259; ;258;

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord wackruntlje

Speed up, n00b!
Welcome! I see you haven't read the rules so read them. You are not allowed to abuse smileys, which have done there. Welcome again.

Vantage

I ain't witty, so no
Welcome to SPPf. Yeah, what Lord <insert the last bit here> said.

M

mudkip65

thanks for the tip! Lord wackruntlje and Forretress freak!

I have read them right now!

.Person.

No avatard plz
Howdy! Was up!? Just do the right thing. If any Q's ask me. I'v rede the rules
23 times! [passed out the 24 time]

Angeling

true love
Lord wackruntlje said:
Welcome! I see you haven't read the rules so read them. You are not allowed to abuse smileys, which have done there. Welcome again.

Well, I think it's just so someone doesn't do 2348327234x smilies.. I'm sure one in once a while wouldn't hurt people (unless they're allergic to smilies.. o_O)..

Anyway, welcome to SPPf and hopefully you read and will stick to the rules. Just remember to stick to them as well, and.. have fun. ^^;

mew08

pokemon/mew master
welcom do read the rules every so often.

S

Shadowcat

Welcome to SPPF. Please Read all the rules, and I hope you'll have a pleasant time here.

P

pisces_beedrill

welcome, bienvenue, bienvenidos, wilkomen, nnor
hope you enjoy it here. pm me if u ever need a buddy

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
yes welcome everyone,one question:
are most of you guys besides the newbies posting here are mods?
its just I must of seen the word read the rules 10 times at least,Lol.

M

mudkip65

thanks for all the greetings guys! I won't be abusing smilies anymore....

PUrEHearT

Hyper Coordinator
ok and use the Edit button near the bottom-right hand corner if you have anymore thoughts that you forgot to add.... just dont douhle post

welcome have a great time

mew08

pokemon/mew master
if you want something to put in your sig come to my shop a link to it is in my sig. note I do good banners

Final Flash

I've still got it.
DON'T ABUSE THE SMILEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay,sorry about that. Just don't do it again.

Hello newbie.

*Shakes hand*

Pm me if you want to be friends.