• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello o/

AstralDuality

Hi everyone,

I recently got the Poké-itch with Scarlet and Violet on the horizon.
I am also curious and excited to try out the PASBL when I am able with the post counts.

My favorite Pokémon is a tough call. I would say I have a favorite type between poison and steel, although I like ghost and ice too!
I like to do monotype or themed runs and am an avid Nuzlocker when I have the time to play the videogames.

Thanks for having me, and welcome everyone who is new as well \o/

Duck-Duck

Almighty Duck
Both awesome username & profile pic.! I recently wanted to join a new forums been a couple of years since I was active on the last one I was on for quite a while. Wanting to connect with others again. Awesome to hear that your affinity for the games have spurred up again! I am new to Sword/Shield games nor have I played the new Diamond and Pearl remakes. Last one I played was Sun and Moon. Nice to meet you hope to see you around!