• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello people, I'm new here

Glitchtaker

Glitches are mine
Hey, all you members of Serebii. I've been on here since yesterday, so many of you have probably not really noticed me yet. But that's why I'm posting this! Umm . . . Well, I guess I should tell a little about myself . . .
I'm short, blond, and have green eyes, and I have a love for Pokemon. I've loved it ever since the TV show first came out in 1990-something, can't remember exactly. I think it was around 1998 or close to that, when the actual SHOW came out . . . Erm . . . My favorite pokemon is Dragonite and I always manage to obtain one, no matter what pokemon game it is. I guess you could call it obsession . . . Not very healthy, I know. So hello everyone! ;149;

TheMagician

Illusion & Deception
Welcome, welcome! A Pokemon fan such as yourself have come to the right place!

I'm not too terribly into the Anime, but I've been playing the games since the Red, Blue and Yellow days. Over a decade ago, but to me it seems like yesterday. Wow.

Have fun!

Glitchtaker

Glitches are mine
Welcome, welcome! A Pokemon fan such as yourself have come to the right place!

I'm not too terribly into the Anime, but I've been playing the games since the Red, Blue and Yellow days. Over a decade ago, but to me it seems like yesterday. Wow.

Have fun!

Thank-you for replying! I'm obsessed with anime, and it's not very healthy. I wonder if it's a medical condition . . . And thank-you, as well, diablo_200525, for replying. I'll have fun, don't worry. ;)