1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello people, I'm new here

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Glitchtaker, Jul 7, 2009.

1. Glitchtaker

Glitchtaker Glitches are mine

Hey, all you members of Serebii. I've been on here since yesterday, so many of you have probably not really noticed me yet. But that's why I'm posting this! Umm . . . Well, I guess I should tell a little about myself . . .
    I'm short, blond, and have green eyes, and I have a love for Pokemon. I've loved it ever since the TV show first came out in 1990-something, can't remember exactly. I think it was around 1998 or close to that, when the actual SHOW came out . . . Erm . . . My favorite pokemon is Dragonite and I always manage to obtain one, no matter what pokemon game it is. I guess you could call it obsession . . . Not very healthy, I know. So hello everyone! ;149;

2. TheMagician

TheMagician Illusion & Deception

Welcome, welcome! A Pokemon fan such as yourself have come to the right place!

I'm not too terribly into the Anime, but I've been playing the games since the Red, Blue and Yellow days. Over a decade ago, but to me it seems like yesterday. Wow.

Have fun!

3. diablo_200525

diablo_200525 ミッドナイト ミュウツー

Hello and welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun here.. And if you wanna chat or need a friend i'll be here for a bit

4. Glitchtaker

Glitchtaker Glitches are mine

Thank-you for replying! I'm obsessed with anime, and it's not very healthy. I wonder if it's a medical condition . . . And thank-you, as well, diablo_200525, for replying. I'll have fun, don't worry. ;)