1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

hello poke trainers

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by AnimeFinder, May 30, 2011.

1. AnimeFinder

AnimeFinder ...breeder.

hello my dear poke trainers o/ im a totally new and lost member in this huge forum. maybe this is the biggest one that im in. and as you all can see, im a grass type fan. i love pokemon. i dont care if im 24y old or something like this. i play pokemon since the red, blue and green versions and i remember to wait monthes to have the yellow one =( and than i bought the gba a litle while after i was addicted ( i also remember the missigno tip to have x99 itens XD ) btw, im totaly enjoying the pokemons that im playing. Mistery dungeons versions blue and darkness, Platinum, Heartgold and pokemon white, i will post into my sig my fc on all if ya wanna play with me. as i said. im new here and i didnt get yet the nature/type and the correct moveset to the pokemon. so i will slowly asking about it. its a huge pleasure to be a member on this fantastic website that helped me a lot of times. and if ya guys needs me for something, im here.

ps: my favorite pokemon is leafeon =D ( jolly forever )

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  2. darkrai's_shadow

darkrai's_shadow Fear of the Dark!

Well, welcome! If you need help, just ask! I can help you in any way if I am on, which I am a lot, so you always have someone to ask for advice

3. AnimeFinder

AnimeFinder ...breeder.

sure, thank you. i will see what i can think to ask.

4. darkrai's_shadow

darkrai's_shadow Fear of the Dark!

alrighty

10c

5. rykerr1

rykerr1 The Great Gublet

Welcome =) If you want to trade or chat, feel free to PM/VM me!

BTW, I have a shiny Leafeon. I'm willing to trade it ;) If you have anything interesting feel free to PM me about it.

6. Asterveil

Asterveil Go figure.

Welcome! :) There's a few trolls about this wondrous forums, but beware and all will be well. If you need any help I'm here! (I'm also kind of new, but I'll help you w/easy questions. C: ).

7. manaphy72

manaphy72 Well-Known Member

yes if you need help just ask. i am smart but if i cant answer your question i wam sorry.

8. AnimeFinder

AnimeFinder ...breeder.

mmmmmmm maybe a dw ninetailes XD shiny leafeon i already have. 93 chains on poke radar on my platinum version. im now doing the MM with my Lucario and Empoleon. do you have the dream world Sceptile? .-. im looking for it so badly =(

9. Darato

Darato (o,..,o)

Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

10. Darkfire98989

Darkfire98989 Am I even still here

welcome to serebiiforums, hope you enjoy being a member, if you need help with anything, or want a friend, or just want to randomly chat or whatever ask me, id be happy to :)