1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello, SPPf.

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by Placa, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Placa

Placa Aspiring Trainer

Hello all, you can call me Placa. I'm seventeen and I (obviously) love Pokemon, or Pocket Monsters as I prefer to call it.

My favorite Pokemon varies from time to time, but there is a select few it revolves around. As of now it's Ninetales, because I love it's design and fire types tend to be my favorite.

I'm not a "genwunner" or anything, but I can stand to say that the first generation is my favorite. Although, I do love most of the other generations as well, the only one I have a slight problem is, is the fourth gen, I'm not so sure why, I just didn't find them possess the same amount of creativity.

I'm also interested in other things, including photography, graffiti, video games in general and graphic design.

Well that's all from me, I'm always open to meeting new people, so leave me a VM or a PM if you like, goodbye~

2. Blue Snover

Blue Snover Cold as ice

Welcome to Serebii :)

If you need a hand with anything or just fancy a chat, my page is always open.

3. SSJCharizard

SSJCharizard Member

Hey, what's up? Welcome to the forums, I'm new today too

4. Keera

Keera Eeveelution Fanatic

Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet ya ^^

5. Hunter Zolomon

Hunter Zolomon Well-Known Member

Welcome to Serebii! I hope you enjoy your stay here :)

6. I already met you but yea..x] Um well this would be a nice moment for an appropriate welcoming >w<

Well...Uhh..I guess Welcome to serebii I hope you enjoy your stay ^w^