1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Hello *sucks thumb*, shy newby here..

Discussion in 'SPPf Help & Newbie Lounge' started by charlieskies, Jan 6, 2013.

1. charlieskies

charlieskies Member

Hello :3 I've been playing and loving pokemon since the Red and Blue era (basically since i can remember) and even though i'm now 20 i refuse to be made to feel like its something for people younger than me when i love it so much:025n172: Now i finally have the correct internet to use all the online features of the games i figured i should finally work up the courage to sign myself up to the serebii forum :) i hope to get to know, trade with and battle and chat with many wonderful people here :surfpika: X

2. RocketToTheMoon

RocketToTheMoon Bane of Grimleal

Welcome to Serebii! If you're looking for a friend, just shoot me a VM! :D

3. Cherche

Cherche Banned

Welcome to SPPF! Enjoy all the various areas the forums have to offer! If you have any quesitons, don't be shy to send me a VM.

4. AphoticVoid

AphoticVoid Pokémon Trainer

Hello there, and welcome! I'm with you, I believe Pokémon isn't targeted for young children anymore as it used to be, but more towards our generation, the ones who grew up with Pokémon. If you have any questions you'd like answered, or just wanna talk or what not's, feel free to send me a PM/VM!

5. joej m

joej m Club Double Trouble

welcome to the official place for crazy people and pokemon players come! :D

6. charlieskies

charlieskies Member

thank you for being so kind :) i'm always looking for new friends! i must ask though, whats a VM? (sorry, completely new here!)

7. charlieskies

charlieskies Member

i think this is how to reply properly.. haha, i have so many questions! thank you for being welcoming :)

8. charlieskies

charlieskies Member

thank you for being so kind :) i'm always looking for new friends! i must ask though, whats a VM? (sorry, completely new here!)

9. charlieskies

charlieskies Member

thank you :) i think young children can definitely still enjoy everything pokemon has to offer but like you said, we are the ones who grew up with pokemon, i think thats something many of us will never let go of. thank you for being welcoming :)

10. RocketToTheMoon

Oh, no worries! A VM is a "visitor message". If you look at anyone's profile page (granted they're not on "invisible mode"), like mine for instance, there is a "Visitor Message" tab, where you can send messages to other members! :D

11. charlieskies

charlieskies Member

hehe thank you i think i made a great choice signing up :D

12. joej m

oh by the way it is a rule that you can't double post. meaning post two posts at a time.
    and your welcome xD

13. drizzleboy12

drizzleboy12 2nd VGC MA regional

Welcome to serebii! hope you enjoy it here~

14. charlieskies

charlieskies Member

whoops! I'm sorry, i was just trying to reply to nice people n_n

15. RocketToTheMoon

...wow, joey actually had something helpful to say!!
    Yes, he's correct, and there's another rule for most threads (obviously not this one, though): No "one-liners". It means that your posts should be more than one line long. If such rule is present on a thread, it will say so on the first post. :)

16. Cherche

Cherche Banned

Basically this, so if you want to send a VM to me, just go to my profile and go to the "Visitor Messages" Tab and post a message. (I'm invisible, which means I'm online, but you don't see me when you look at who's online)

17. joej m

just edit your first post by clicking on the edit part on it :)
    then you can do it in one post.

18. MuseHarmonia

MuseHarmonia ~♥Raichu♥~

I'm new too! :3 I just signed up a few minutes ago :/ But, Hi!

19. joej m

its double newbie party time >: D

20. MuseHarmonia

MuseHarmonia ~♥Raichu♥~

Haha...I guess so! I'm still trying to figure out what I'm doing on this site... ;__; I have so many questions...