• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Hello there! Allow me to welcome myself to the world of Pokémon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireballDragon

Unyielding Dragon
Hello there! Allow me to welcome myself to the world of Pokémon!

...Actually, I was welcomed to the world of Pokémon like, 20 years ago. Just wanted to make a joke like that. XD

Anyway, the name's FireballDragon. Stopped playing Pokémon for a while until I was able to get my own 3DS XL (Had to share a 3DS with my twin brother until then), and I gotta say, they really knocked it out of the park with Sun! Mahalo, Game Freak!

Gen 2 has always been my favorite, and Scizor has always been my favorite Pokémon, even to this day.

Thanks for having me here, and I hope we can get along better.

Ciao.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Hello! :3 Welcome to the forum ^_^ I'm LadyTriox. The biggest fangirl on the forum! (read my profile if you wanna know over who? XD)

I hope we can be friends too^^

nonfan

Hi! I'm actually new to Pokemon; I just joined this site today. I know very little about Pokemon, I just joined for an essay I have to write on an experience with fans of something I'm not a fan of. My brothers and some friends of mine love Pokemon though.

My essay is due soon and I need to hurry up and talk to people so I have something to write about. I only have about two more hours and I'm "totally bugging!" (Clueless, 1995)

My class is about fans and fanships. I chose Pokemon because I know so many people who love Pokemon and I thought I'd get some really good feedback from Pokemon fans lol. I heard Rick and Morty fans can sometimes be rude or vulgar. Another option was Game of Thrones but I don't really have the time to switch now.

I just want to have a conversation with some people, write down some observations and then write my paper with whatever I can get. I wouldve done this over the weekend instead stressing right now, but I was busy this weekend and it was somwthing I couldn't get out of.

Please excuse my grammar and spelling, I'm usually really conscience about it but I don't have time to proofread im just typing as fast as i can im not really thinking about what im saying either im just getting every single one of my thoughts down :025n172: these pichus are so adorable!

hopefully someone reads this in time *yikes*

Steven of Venus

From Another Planet
Scizor is the spawn of Jedi magic and all sorts of supernatural tricks that deal with the wielding of a blade, so Scizor is kind of like Casey, working and leveling beyond the antimatter engine, and mazes of the sun halting its one deadly weakness - DEATH STAR aka Fire Blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.